PWA Tour Kalender 2014

• Anbei der Tourplan der PWA für 2014.

Schauen wir mal, was davon statt findet. Ich sag, nicht mal 50% der Events. Wer bietet mehr oder weniger?
    Wie jedes Jahr, große Töne um Sponsoren zu locken und dann hinterher nichts halten können.
    Aber man nennt den Tourplan ja schon mal wohlwissend "provisional"...

• Geil, oder?

Die PWA war immer schon derart ignorant, z.B. als es noch den Speedworldcup gab. Hat die alles nicht interessiert, nur die eigenen Interessen.
    Das Geile daran ist ja eigentlich, dass die PWA von sich behauptet, eine Fahrervereinigung zu sein...

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Ich glaub, die PWA macht das absichtlich, damit keiner mehr zu den nationalen Events kann, sollten sich die Fahrer mal überlegen, die PWA zu ignorieren, ähnlich wie mal bei der Tour..

• Es geht schon los!

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Zitat

... that there will not be a PWA contest at Podersdorf this year.[...] This is a sad loss to the Freestyle tour for 2014 ....

Wie oft wurde der Worldcup in Podersdorf denn ausgetragen und wie oft davon gabs keine Wertung? Gefühlt mehr als die Hälfte der Wettbewerbe war kein Wind...

wissen ist macht. nicht wissen macht auch nichts.

• Es geht schon los!

lol, der erste Frizzler Event ist schon mal gestrichen und wurde durch den "wahren" Publikumsmagnet Kiteracing ersetzt... Dies sagt einiges über den Event in Podersdorf an sich aus.
    Party, Party usw. Was aufm Wasser stattfindet, ist eigentlich egal. O-Ton eines langjährigen Teilnehmers: Wir haben hier gerade das Freestyle Finale aber keiner schaut zu weil auf der Schaubühne dahinten grad Klamotten für umsonsts ins Publikum geworfen werden.

:bonk:

• Warte nur drauf das die nen PWA Mallorca auf den Kalender schreiben... Der Ballermann Sex Cup - oder so. Man wie weit ist das professionelle Windsurfen heruntergekommen... TS,TS, TS

• kleiner Komment zur Absage PWA Freestyle am Neusiedler See:

Statt PWA findet ein großer EFPT Freestyleevent statt, da PWA zu kompliziert, zu mühsam und träge sprich tot ist.
    Windsurfen Freestyle Event in Podersdorf
    25. - 30. April 20.000 EFPT + 5.000 tow in EM + 1.000 best trick
    Kitesurfen Event in Podersdorf
    1. - 4. Mai PKRA Slalom
    2. - 4. Mai Freestyle Show

• Statt PWA findet ein großer EFPT Freestyleevent statt, da PWA zu kompliziert, zu mühsam und träge sprich tot ist.

Das ist ja auch mal eine Nummer. Lieber EFPT Freestyle als PWA. Sehr lobenswert, dass mal jemand Arsch in der Hose hat...

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Klitmøller Wave fällt aus???

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• ok, so "eier in der hose"= doing an event with less prize money, less media presence, less race orga, less overall presence....aha...interesting.....ask any serious sailor about the quality of a PWA event vs EFPT, ISA, FW, IFCA event and you´ll get the same answer. Same for any media person. Same for any brand who has sent team riders to the events. Same for any outside sponsors looking to co-operate - there is only one serious organisation, even if it currently does not have the finances to fully exploit professional windsurfing to the maximum, that is the PWA. I don´t see any survey here on the EFPT´s calender or the fact that it is forced sometimes to cancel events just WEEKS before taking place, also due to organisers not fullfilling their committments?

Whilst it´s a shame that the Austrian event organiser, well known for his approach, has decided to save money and go for a lower prize money, lower standard of race management, lower media presence etcetc, this is not something you can blame on the PWA, when said organiser has assured the PWA for 9 months that the event will take place. There is so much speculation here and on other forums about the role the PWA has, as explained many times in the past, the PWA is a sailors organisation, with majority management board voting rights for 4 sailors/3 industry reps to assist/advise. Constructive criticism or direct actions to assist events to get off the ground (see Dany Bruch/Tenerife, Robert Sand/DK, Morenos/Pozo) is always welcome, instead of unqualified, negative comments, or betting on how many events get cancelled/take place? Pretty poor attitude considering the state of the sport and the economy in many European countries. How about some constructive efforts and an attempt to understand the background...but I guess that is much more work than writing the amusing comments....not so amusing for the people trying to keep professional windsurfing alive, believe me.

The Denmark event obviously has it´s grounds and I´m sure they are 90% financial at least, as can be clearly read in the facebook post they are looking fwd to put on a PWA event next year....does not sound like they are running in the opposite direction of the PWA, rather having problems to finance a full Tour event. I realise on this forum it´s hard to win any argument about the PWA, especially with Totti (:-), but at least try to be a bit more objective and understand the situation, maybe some of the energy you have on the keyboards could be channeled in a more positive direction. Professional windsurfers, whether that means well earning or just surviving, do not compete for free and to run a professional event costs more money than other events. I know which ones I prefer watching, visiting or sending my riders to.

• well i had the same thoughts, just was too tired to write them down.

i cant see what would be wrong with a race on mallorca - ever seen the performance of the sailing regattas there - definitely world class.

i also cant understand what happens in podersdorf, but beeing austrian and in some organisations myself i am biased.

and what is the itention and - on the other hand - input of the major critics here to bash PWA? I am not very close to PWA, so i have no inside view. but there is still a tour. everyone whio eber organised an event knows how much work and risk that is. and where are the events that are organised by the critics here? anyone putting time and money in a windsurfing competition? race officer, media, or maybe just giving prices? or organising a world class event to show PWA how it should be done.

as i have not seen anything here, i just didn't take all that bashing serious and saved time and nerves by not replying.

• Well I understand both of your arguments, it's certainly not the PWA's fault if professional windsurfing isn't where it was 20 years ago, I thought the events that did take place last year were great, especially with most of them covered via live streams. On top of that the action on the water is probably on it's highest level ever. I just think it's sad that the professional athletes can barely finance the Tour nowadays, which of course is not the PWA's fault rather than a lack of public interest or media coverage. Just my 5 cents...