Patrik Diethelm und Karin Jaggi verlassen F2

• Moin,

Karin Jaggi und Patrik Diethelm verlassen die Traditionsmarke F2, die sie zuletzt zusammen geleitet haben.

Karin Jaggi war fürs Marketing und Worldcup-Team (gab es überhaupt noch eins ausser sich selbst?) zuständig.

Viel schlimmer trifft es wohl die Boardentwicklung, Patrik Diethelm war der Shaper und hat die Marke entscheidend geprägt in den letzten Jahren.
    M.W. waren beide zudem mit eigenem Kapital in die Marke involviert, hört sich nicht gut an.
    Hoffentlich ist es nicht wieder das Aus von F2!
    Mal sehen, was man rausbekommen kann und ob und wie es weitergeht. Vor Allem, wer hat die Erfahrung eine ganze Boardlinie aufzulegen und ist an Shapern frei? Viele fallen mir da gerade nicht ein. Und wo kommt PD unter?

Grüße

Totti

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Daniel Aeberli ist scho nseit einiger Zeit der "Zieh-Sohn" bzw Co Shaper und wird wohl jetzt die aktuellen Shapes weiter machen...

Life is too short don´t waste it go surfing

Thanks to my sponsors:

Starboard / Severne Sails / Surf - And - Kite Düsseldorf

• Shit can happen...

Zitat von Karin Jaggi

"I would like to inform you that my F2 working contract was terminated on the 12. April 2009. It’s with great sadness that I have to leave the brand that means so much to me but the last happenings leave me no choice. The last year was difficult for everybody involved. At any moment I always tried to be an optimist and keep seeing the positive side. Even after great personal financial losses in the insolvency case I never even considered leaving F2.

I have been with F2 for nearly the last two decades and have won 27 world titles on that brand. Sadly I have to accept now that I won’t be given the chance to show my determination and endurance to pursue a goal on the business side as well.

For me F2 has always been about the people involved in the brand. Unfortunately lately the F2 family feeling started to fade away… And today I am forced to depart. I would like to thank my long-term F2 friends for all the good times, the hard work and for sharing my life for such a long time."

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• sounds familiar ...

Zitat Continentseven:
    14th of April 2009, we received following message from F2 shaper and production board speed record holder Patrick Diethelm concerning his end with F2:

"Please find the following information to avoid further rumours.
    Unfortunately F2 is taking a new road and ended my work contract by the 12. April 2009. With the first buy of a F2 Sunset Slalom in the 80’s, the first sponsorship in the 90’s and working for F2 since 2000 as Shaper/Tester, I am now forced to leave F2 after almost a lifetime.

When I started to shape and test for F2 the company was not in the greatest position. With a dream team of management and work power we brought F2 back to the top within only 2 years. The next couple years we enjoyed the great time and scored over 30 World-Champion titles, 8 World-Records and endless national successes.

After the separation from B&M (Boards & More) two years ago times got more difficult. I always tried to see the positive side and I never let down the brand I was living for. After loosing many business partners, team riders and friends and almost a yearly salary I still had the trust and the motivation to go with the brand and relaunch to get back on the top.
    The 2009 range was just the beginning of the relaunch and I was looking forward for 2010 where I would have had more time to plan things better. Many ideas, new shapes, graphics, strategies, etc, spinned in my mind and I was ready to bring the new range of the decade."

Let´s see, if Patrick Diethelm will show up at the first PWA Slalom event in Austria in the beginning of May to proof his strength in Slalom sailing in the 2009 season as well. In 2008 he finished in the endranking on the 18th position overall, but out of our view he can make it in the top 10 easily.....

• Hi,

wer ist Gesellschafter von F2 International?

• Angeblich Karin Jaggi -> Starboard

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Hi,

wer ist Gesellschafter von F2 International?

Sehr gute Frage, F2 ist doch ne österreichische Firma, oder? Die haben doch bestimmt auch sowas wie ein Handelsregister.

Angeblich Karin Jaggi -> Starboard

Bleibt nur noch Patrick Diethelm, aber der findet bestimmt auch noch nen neuen Job als Shaper.

Ich frage mich ja was jetzt mit den nationalen F2 Fahrern passieren wird, Flessner, Asmussen z.B. fahren F2. Von den anderen Teamfahrern in anderen Ländern mal ganz zu schweigen.

• Ich frage mich ja was jetzt mit den nationalen F2 Fahrern passieren wird, Flessner, Asmussen z.B. fahren F2. Von den anderen Teamfahrern in anderen Ländern mal ganz zu schweigen.

Diese nationalen Teamfahrer sind häufig eine Sache der nationalen Importeure, nicht von International.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.