• Thorsten...
    its not your woman we have on the photo.. But a nice italian hottie ;-)

I don't need a photoshop optimized hottie... ;)

:keks:

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• 2 of my ex-Gf´s have the same name.....coincidence?

• One of them definitely, a real hottie ;)

Should we get back to topic :D

• Hmm, maybe we should get back to the other topic :D

Just kidding.

Any infos about sail sizes für the 2010 AC-0? Bigger sizes planned like 10 and 11? Like Sailworks Retro which is available in these sizes. I like the simplicity of no cam sails with the performance of a cambered sail. That´s why I love my YES Freerace 7,8 so much. And at 100 kg´s I need some power in lighter winds.

• The ac-0 will stay with the same sizes as this year..
    For 2011 we are already thinking about a new no cam line.. But more on that when the time is right..
    However the 9.0 AC-0 should hold enough power for you even with a 100kg in light winds..
    Where the 5.6 is made to endure strong winds and stay stabile.. the bigger sizes are made for having more power for lighter winds.. Like a slalom sail
    You should try it..
    If you like the yes sails, then you should also enjoy the P7's

Dennis

• I really like my YES sails, though they are quite old right now. So maybe I´ll replace the bigger sizes next year and buy some RDM for the smaller sizes. No real plans for that...yet.

Another no cam line? You already have the AC-0 (Freerace), Square (Freeride) and Strike (Crossover) and then there are the Sado and Swell for Wave (and Freestyle). I guess you won´t build a no cam race sail like the Hot Superspeed. So, why a new no cam line while you´ve already covered everything except race sails?

• What do you mean we havent covered a no cam race sail?
    How would you describe the AC-0 then..
    Its not a freeride sail.. can only be described as a Slalom sail.. and should also be used as one.. It is a slalom sail

Square is performance freeride
    And the strike I would set as free move /free ride

• That´s what I said, it´s a freerace sail, which in my opinion is a performance oriented no cam sail. Those sails are really close in performance compared to cambered race sails. That´s why another no cam sail line seems strange to me as P7 covers the whole no cam area already.

• I guess we´ll have to wait for 2011 ;)

Good fight, good night :beerchug:

• Nice one Dennis ;)

Now how much did he have to pay to get those pics on your page :D

Kris

Edit: please leave the sails black, I love that colour ;)

• Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.