Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival 2016 Pozo Izquierdo

• Ich finde es sollte sowieso eine Prallschutzwesten- und Helmpflicht geben bei solchen Veranstaltungen.
    Die Steine sind das geringste Problem. Naja, wenigstens bei Hochwasser, sonst wird's glitschig.

• Für Anfänger sind die Steine schon ein großes Problem.
    Daher sollte dort mal geräumt werden. : )

Was ich als eine sehr schlechte Lösung empfinde ist, dass sie jetzt 4 Teilnehmer gleichzeitig starten lassen um Zeit zu sparen oder wofür auch immer.
    Es können deswegen nur noch wenige Manöver gezeigt werden.
    Für die erste Runde ist das vielleicht in Ordnung, aber für alles was danach passiert empfinde ich es als schlechte Lösung.
    Würde man jeden Fahrer zeigen, also 4 Kameras verwenden und den Stream in 4 Bilder aufteilen, wäre das auch so ok.
    Nur meine Meinung.

• Das Finale läuft gerade der Single. Victor führt derzeit vor Philip...

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Das Finale der Single ging dann wohl an Victor...

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• [TABLE='width: 100%']
    <tbody>

[tr]

[td]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Gran Canaria

[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
    [/FONT]

[TABLE='width: 100%']
    <tbody>

[tr]

[td]

The penultimate day of the Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival saw the men’s and women’s single eliminations completed in howling winds and small waves. The conditions may have not quite matched yesterday, but the sailors performances on the water certainly did as they went all out in the hunt to claim the opening victory of the year. Today was another day of close calls, but at the end of it, it is Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) and Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / North / MFC) who stand proudly at the top of the rankings after defeating Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins) and Philip Köster (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) respectively.

Daida Moreno on form

Women’s

The semifinals saw Sarah-Quita Offringa taking on reining world champion Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) and Daida Moreno versus Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7). Daida produced a polished display to safely book her place in the winners’ final, but Offringa caused a massive upset by knocking out Iballa to qualify for the winners’ final for the first time since beginning competing in the waves. On her way to victory Offringa landed a radical pushloop and forward, but it was her penultimate wave that really sealed the deal as she rotated through a silky smooth taka to earn 9 points.

Sarah-Quita Offring enroute to causing upset

Winners’ Final

Daida Moreno has only been beaten once in her life in Pozo and she wasn’t going to let anyone steal the single elimination from her grasp. The multiple-time world champion made explosive start to the final landing a super tweaked tabletop forward to kick off the heat in style before sticking a big backloop and a stalled forward. Daida also spun through a smooth taka, but saved her best until last as she landed a radical frontside aerial before tagging the end section to earn 9.5 points and leave no doubt about the result. Offringa was understandably delighted to have made the final, but couldn’t quite replicate the performance she showed in the semifinals.

Daida Moreno tweaks a tabletop forward

Losers’ Final

Iballa Moreno may have been bitterly disappointed not to make the winners’ final, but she put that to the back of her mind to secure the final place on the podium with an excellent display in Heat 16a. Iballa looked a little out of sorts in the semifinals, but was back to her brilliant fluid best against Amanda Beenen to rack up an 8.13 point wave ride as well as landing a stylish pushloop and a big table top forward. Beenen landed a tabletop forward of her own, but couldn’t find the waves to pull her back into contention and walks away with 4th place in the single.

Iballa Moreno securing 3rd

Men’s

Winners’ Final

There were concerns at the start of the day that reigning world champion — Philip Köster — may be unable to compete due to injuring himself whilst warming up, but the way he sailed you would never know there was even something slightly wrong with him as he advanced into the final to face Victor Fernandez — setting up a repeat of last year’s final and also a duel between last year’s 1st and 2nd place sailors. As you’d expect the standard was off the scales with both sailors giving a jumping masterclass in tough conditions. Köster landed the only pushloop forward of the day to earn 9.13 points before landing a ridiculous stalled double — 11 points, while Fernandez was able to land a perfect 10 point double forward and a big one-handed, one-footed backloop — 7.63 points. Köster may have led the jumping contest, but it was Fernandez who stole the show in the wave riding department to earn almost perfect scores from the judges as the Spaniard landed a Klei before backing it up. The scores were so close that come the end of the heat only quarter of a point separated the two sailors. Köster only need to improve his 6.5 points wave by 0.26 of a point but couldn't find the wave to do so despite his best efforts and it is Fernandez who deservedly walks away with the single elimination crown.

Victor Fernandez mid double

Losers’ Final

The battle for third and fourth saw Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne) take on Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD) and it was the Australian who managed to secure the final place on the podium — for now at least. Heat 16 was another extremely close heat with just half a point separating the two sailors by the end of the heat. Stone and Mussolini finished level on points in the waves, but Stones huge stalled forward at the start of the heat proved to be the difference. Mussolini tried to pull the double forward trigger, but couldn’t land a successful effort like he did against Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails) in the prior heat.

Jaeger Stone tweaked pushloop

The men’s double elimination began immediately after the conclusion of the single and the opening 6 heats were completed before the waves flattened off in the early evening and the sailors were released just gone 7pm with the conditions not improving.

The forecast predicts slightly lighter winds for tomorrow, but that may come as a welcome relief to some after how windy the last couple of days have been. The waves are forecast to be slightly smaller, but we’re still hopeful that we’ll be able to resume the double eliminations tomorrow. The sailors will meet again at 9am for the skippers’ meeting with the action commencing from 09:30am (GMT+1) — if conditions allow. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to follow the amazing action as it happens via the PWA live stream and live ticker.

To see all the latest from the event — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D250%26cHash%3Ddaea2abbb80223c243daca1aed50c9e5"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Result Women’s Single Elimination — Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival

1st Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    2nd Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins)
    3rd Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    4th Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7)
    5th Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / North)
    5th Lina Erpenstein (Patrik / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    5th Steffi Wahl (Patrik / Sailloft Hamburg)
    5th Justyna Sniady (Simmer / Simmer / Mystic)

Result Men’s Single Elimination — Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival

1st Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / North / MFC)
    2nd Philip Köster (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    3rd Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne)
    4th Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD)
    5th Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC)
    5th Dany Bruch (Starboard / Flight Sails / AL360)
    5th Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins / SWOX)
    5th Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails)

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
    [/FONT]

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

Unfortunately the wind and waves didn’t play ball on the final day of the 2016 Gran Canaria Wind & Waves festival so Saturday proved to be a fairly relaxed affair with the event officially being called off just after 3pm.

With no further heats being completed in the double eliminations the results obtained yesterday remain unchanged, so a huge congratulations to Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) and Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / North / MFC), who deservedly walk away as the champions of Pozo Izquierdo and steal an early season lead in the battle for this year’s titles. With the event officially called off we caught up with a few of the sailors to see what they made of 2016 Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival:

Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins), who claimed an emphatic victory at home: “Pozo Izqueirdo is the beach where I train everyday, so I guess the timing and my local knowledge is a big advantage and allows me to show what I’m capable in the 14 minute heat. I really enjoyed my sailing and had a lot of fun and I think that showed in my sailing and the result. The conditions were good enough to compete and I managed to find a good wave and two good jumps to help me claim first place.”

Daida Moreno one-handed backloop

Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / North / MFC) — finished last year as the vice-world champion and looks set to mount another serious challenge for the title after defeating Philip Köster (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) in the final: “It’s a great way to start the season. Philip obviously came into the event as the favourite as he lives in Vargas with similar conditions and he is the reigning world champion. The final was super close, Philip jumped better than me, but I did better in the waves. At the start of the heat I wasn’t really thinking. I just went freesailing and focused on giving my best.”

Victor Fernandez tweaks a tabletop forward

Philip Köster was an injury doubt after hurting himself while warming up on Friday and added: “I really want to thank everyone that helped me yesterday to get me back on the water, it wouldn't have been possible without the physio from the "centro de fisioterapia eloysuarezmatos" I landed a few flat loops and then felt a lot of back pain which didn't let me breath enough so I was really worried whether I would be able to start my heat. 2nd place from yesterday is a good start to the season and I’m really looking forward to the next events!”

Philip Köster reverse

Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins), who caused a massive upset by beating Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) on home waters to earn her best wave result yet — 2nd: “This year I decided to come to Pozo early so I could get used to the conditions and it seems to have paid off. I didn’t expect the wind to be as strong as it was but having been here for a while I was comfortable being overpowered and more confident jumping. Besides that I learned some taka’s and got better timing during wave rides.

So once I was up against Iballa, I believed that if I stuck to the jumps I’ve been practicing and land this taka I would have a chance. I went for broke in that heat and to my delight I won it!
    Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. It’s been great to see all the girls pushing during the heats and I’m super excited to see the level going up in the women’s fleet.”

Sarah-Quita Offringa mid forward

Adam Lewis (Fanatic / North / SWOX), who finishes 9th in the first event of the year: “This year’s Pozo was quite a tricky event, but in the end I feel as though the boys and girls went big and did what we could with the conditions. I think the heat I had against Philip was one of the windiest heats I’ve ever sailed in… On a personal note I finished 9th overall. I would’ve liked to have got through one more round realistically. I think I was pretty unlucky to draw Philip in the second round, but I felt I sailed well in the heat and I’m now looking forward to the next event in Tenerife.”

Adam Lewis throwing buckets

Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7): “A 4th place for me in Pozo, conditions have been extremely difficult but none the less happy with my result! Big thumbs up to especially all the ladies sailing in Pozo this year in near to nuclear winds - we've got a bunch of hardcore girls here! Of course mega props for SQ who managed to cause a big upset by getting a 2nd place! Awesome!”

Amanda Beenen on her way to 4th

Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy) successfully began his comeback through the double, but has to settle for joint 17th with conditions not playing ball: “Pozo is the workhorse of the PWA wave tour—more wave world cups have run here than anywhere else in the world. The conditions are not always pretty, but they get the job done. This year was no different. The level of the fleet is so high that double forwards were common and every heat had a wave trick, like a taka or 360, landed. Victor now has a strong lead in the title race. Hopefully Tenerife offers us more waves.”

Graham Ezzy launching through a backloop

The prize giving will be held tonight at 8pm with all winners being presented in front of the crowd after another brilliant edition of the Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival.

Result Women’s Single Elimination — Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival

5th Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / North)

Result Men’s Single Elimination — Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival

1st Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / North / MFC)
    5th Dany Bruch (Starboard / Challenger Sails / AL360)
    5th Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / SWOX)
    9th Jules Denel (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC)
    9th Florian Jung (RRD / Gun Sails / Maui Ultra Fins / SWOX)
    9th Adam Lewis (Fanatic / North / SWOX)
    9th Josep Pons Casanova (Simmer / Simmer)
    9th Alessio Stillrich (Fanatic / North)

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
    [/FONT]

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

The opening four days of the 2016 Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival saw the next generation of windsurfers battling it out and they showed that the sport is in safe hands with several exciting performances from potentially the next world champions. After patiently waiting their turn the pros were finally unleashed on Day 5 in what proved to be one of the windiest days of competition ever with gusts of well over 50 knots being recorded, which saw the world’s most radical sailors reaching for their smallest equipments as the action on the water went off. Come the end of the event it was Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) and Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC) who had rightfully claimed their places on the top of the podium and they take the early lead in the battle for the 2016 world titles.

Epic action in Pozo Izquierdo

Women’s

Daida Moreno proved unbeatable in Pozo Izquierdo once again as the multiple time world champion produced an outstanding performance to claim an emphatic victory in the opening contest of 2016. Daida has only lost here once in her career and she used her local knowledge, while oozing style and flair to defeat Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins) in the final. On her way to victory Daida landed an amazing tabletop forward, stalled forward and a stylish backloop, while also looking hugely impressive on the wave with frontside airs and takas. Daida looks a formidable force and it’s hard to see her being beat going into the next event in Tenerife, since she has won there for the past 3 seasons.

Daida Moreno tweaking her way to No.1 spot

Sarah-Quita Offringa headed to Pozo early this year to make sure she was in tune with the conditions and her move paid dividends as she recorded her best result to date on the PWA Wave World Tour. The lady from Aruba claims a superb 2nd place in Pozo after landing radical pushloops and a perfectly executed taka to earn a 9 point wave ride. Offringa finished 3rd overall in the waves last year and she’ll now try and build on this result heading into Tenerife.

Sarah-Quita Offringa pushloop

Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) was unfortunate in her semifinal against Offringa as the reigning world champion broke her board during the heat and never quite looked as comfortable on a different board. However, Iballa, deserves great credit for the way she put the disappointment of missing out on the final by producing a fantastic display against Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7) to secure 3rd place and she’ll be back challenging for the top in Tenerife.

Iballa Moreno mid backloop

Amanda Beenen improves by one place on her performance here last year to walk away with 4th. The 29 year old landed several tabletop forwards to inflict the damage in the quarterfinals against Steffi Wahl (Patrik / Sailloft Hamburg). Beenen will be more dangerous in Tenerife having spent several years training there in the past.

Amanda Beenen

Four women share joint 5th in the opening contest of the year — Steffi Wahl, who once again impressed with her wave riding, Justyna Sniady (Simmer / Simmer / Mystic), Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails) and Lina Erpenstein (Patrik / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins), who records her best result to date.

Lina Erpenstein flying high

Men’s

Victor Fernandez again showed why he hasn’t finished outside the top 3 in Pozo since 2006 to claim a hugely deserved victory. The Spaniard used all of his local knowledge to hunt out the best waves in difficult conditions and his wave riding proved to be the difference between him and Philip Köster (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) for the top spot on the podium. Fernandez sailed brilliantly throughout — landing perfect double forwards, as well as one of the biggest stalled forwards of the event, together with Klei’s and goiters on the wave — and he takes an early season lead in the race for the 2016 title.

Victor Fernandez flying to victory

There were fears on the penultimate day that reigning world champion — Philip Köster — may not even be able to sail after injuring his back while warming up. However, by the way he came out sailing you’d never have thought he had been injured. Köster stomped a fully planing double forward and the only pushloop forward of the day as he gave another jumping masterclass, but couldn’t find the wave score he needed to defeat Fernandez in the final as he went down by just 0.25 of a point.

Philip Köster backside slash

Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne) walks away from the opening wave event of the year with his best result in Pozo so far — 3rd. The Australian finished 9th here in 2011 before finishing in 4th and 6th place respectively in 2014 and 2015. Stone has made no secret that he is aiming to win a world title and a 3rd place keeps him firmly in the hunt at this early stage. The 25 year olds aggressive approach to wave riding again scored well with the judges and he’ll be an even bigger threat at the upcoming events with more emphasis on wave riding.

Jaeger Stone busting out the fins

Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD) missed out on back-to-back podiums in Pozo after losing the battle for 3rd and 4th by just half a point, but will still be happy with a solid start to the year. The Spaniard again impressed with his fluid wave riding as he effortlessly spun through trademark frontside 3s and takas to achieve some of the highest wave scores of the contest — and Mussolini even launched himself into double forwards, which you rarely see.

Alex Mussolini pulling off a trademark frontside 3

Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails) arrived in Pozo early this year to ensure he was ready for the start of the season and he walks away with joint 5th place alongside Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX), Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC) — both of whom classed this year’s contest as the windiest that they’ve ever sailed Pozo — and Dany Bruch (Starboard / Flight Sails / AL360), who was disappointed with the way he sailed his quarterfinal against Jaeger Stone, but looked incredibly dangerous up until that point and all four sailors will be in contention going into Tenerife.

Dany Bruch

With only a single elimination being completed 8 sailors tie for 9th place in the opening event of the year. However, Alessio Stillrich (Fanatic / NorthSails), was one of the standout sailors of the event launching himself into a gravity defying backloop and also landing the first ever Klei in competition — a move invented by Alex Mussolini — the 21 year old couldn’t land his last minute double forward to defeat Jaeger Stone in Heat 9, but showed that he is certainly one to watch over the remainder of the season.

Alessio Stillrich trademark tweaked pushloop

Also sharing joint 9th is local boy Josep Pons Casanovas (Simmer / Simmer), Florian Jung (RRD / Gun Sails / Maui Ultra Fins), Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC), Adam Lewis (Fanatic / NorthSails / SWOX) and teammates Jules Denel (JP / NeilPryde), Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde) and Antoine Martin (JP / NeilPryde / MFC) — who was the first man to land a pushloop forward of the week.

Antoine Martin jumping over Thomas Traversa

Elsewhere, the PWA Youth Wave World Champion — Moritz Mauch (Severne / Severne / MFC) — consistently produced some of the highest scoring waves of the contest, but couldn’t find the jumps he needed to do more damage and he’ll be a bigger threat at the upcoming events — especially if there is more than one wave to count. The German finishes in joint 17th here.

Goiter - Moritz Mauch

Meanwhile, Marc Paré (99NoveNove / Simmer / Maui Ultra Fins), was a little unlucky that the second round of the double elimination could not be completed. The 18 year old had begun his comeback in the double with brilliant victories over the more experienced John Skye (RRD / RRD / MFC) and Flo Jung and looked set for a top ten finish, but unfortunately with the second round not being completed his result against Jung does not stand. However, the future looks bright for Paré and he’s another one to watch carefully for the rest of 2016.

Marc Paré stalled forward

Youth’s

The next generation also battled it out for the first time this season in Pozo and at this early stage Marino Gil (Goya Windsurfing) leads the 12-13 year old with a superb display consisting of tabletop forwards, planing backloops and fluid wave riding, while Valentino Pasquale (Fanatic / NorthSails) heads the top of 14-15 year old division with his wave riding really setting him apart. Meanwhile, the battle for the 16-18 year old fleet currently sees Noah Vocker Roche (Fanatic / NorthSails / Maui Ultra Fins) and Loick Lesauvage (Goya Windsurfing) tied for top spot after recording one victory each in the two eliminations completed. You’ll be able to see the Youth’s in action again in Tenerife and the contest will once again see separate age categories if the number of entrants allows.

Youth's in action - Loick Lesauvage

The Moreno twins once again pulled off a fantastic event in Gran Canaria as Pozo once again show cased itself as one of the windiest place in Europe, if not the world and the level of action on the water was superb with the level on the tour currently sky high. It proved to be a week of close calls and radical action and the world’s best wave sailors will be in action in just under a months time when they head to Tenerife between the 1st-7th August.

The Moreno Twins - Daida (Left) and Iballa (Right)

To see all the latest from the event — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click%3D250%26cHash%3Ddaea2abbb80223c243daca1aed50c9e5"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Where’s Next on the PWA World Tour?

Next up is the Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam — sponsored by Rene Egli — which takes place between the 22nd-31st July. The opening 5 days will see the men’s and women’s fleets competing in the freestyle with the men competing for the second time this season, while the women will be battling it out for the world title. The second half of the contest will see the third instalment of warp speed slalom for the men with their world title race gathering momentum. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to stay up to date for what promises to be another fantastic event.

Overall Result Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival — Women’s

5th Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails)

Overall Result Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival - Men’s

1st Victor Fernández (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC)
    5th Dany Bruch (Starboard / Challenger Sails / AL360)
    5th Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / SWOX)
    9th Jules Denel (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC)
    9th Florian Jung (RRD / Gun Sails / Maui Ultra Fins / SWOX)
    9th Adam Lewis (Fanatic / NorthSails / SWOX)
    9th Antoine Martin Windsurf (JP / NeilPryde / MFC)
    9th Josep Pons (Simmer / Simmer)
    9th Alessio Stillrich (Fanatic / NorthSails)

Overall Result Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival - 12-13 Year Olds

1st Marino Gil (Goya Windsurfing)
    2nd Takuma Sugi (Naish)
    3rd Jose Antonio Casanova Perez (Fanatic / NorthSails)
    3rd Liam Dunkerbeck (Starboard / Severne)
    5th Adrian Antiles (Goya Windsurfing)
    5th Z Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui)

Overall Result Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival — 14-15 Year Olds

1st Valentino Pasquale (Fanatic / NorthSails)
    2nd Miguel Chapuis (JP / NeilPryde)
    3rd Henri Golberg (Hot Sails Maui)
    3rd Mike Friedl (Goya Windsurfing)
    5th Adam Warchol (Goya Windsurfing)
    5th Jake Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui)
    7th Niklas Herrera Matissen (Goya Windsurfing)
    8th Takara Ishii (RRD / RRD)
    9th David Batlle (Point-7)
    9th Oliver Rodriguez (GA Sails)

Overall Result Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival - 16-18 Year Olds

1st Noah Vocker Roche (Fanatic / NorthSails / Maui Ultra Fins)
    1st Loick Lesauvage (Goya Windsurfing)
    3rd Max Honchgrassl (JP / NeilPryde)
    4th Max Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui)
    4th Tim van dam Sanchidrian (Starboard / Flight Sails)
    6th Julian Salmonn (Severne / Severne)
    7th Marco Urrestarazu Mouras (Goya Windsurfing)
    7th Nicole Bandini (Fanatic / NorthSails / Maui Ultra Fins)

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.