The Third Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge - New Winner

• Your Logo

Changing of the Guard

banner%20The%20Third%20DSC%20gp3s.jpg

The Third - New Winner

Triumphant Turnover:

Gunnar Assmussen secures Top Spot in overall ranking, while newcomer Nicole Strehling claims First Place in the women's category, ending Heidi Ulrich's 3- year reign.

I'm an image

Top 3 results part 1

I'm an image

Top 3 results part 2

GPTempDownload.JPG

THE MISSION

Person Taking Water Sample Photo

MOTIVATION

The Dunkerbeck GPS Speed Challenge is an exciting and unique event that brings together speed surfers from around the world in the most sustainable way. Its online format allows for global participation and has helped to increase its popularity.

THE WINNER

Gunnar Asmussen

49,34 knots average speed on 250m= 91,38 km/h.

The German machine and Speed record holder got the fastest 250m run in the last Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge.

Not in the Luderitz-Canal- it was an open water sesh. in the Diaz Point Bay around 15 km north of the world record spot.

Water From Tap Photo
    Water With Plastic Trash Photo

Nicole Strehling

A new guard!

High speeds from Down-Under:

38,42 knots= 71,15 km/h average speed on 250m

Who is Nicole Stehling?

Interview

... I got hooked on speedsailing after a kiter lent me a GPS and a fisherman encouraged me to join the GPS Challenge. For a long time I had a lot of fun just chasing speed on my old freeride gear. In the last 2 seasons I've started to target my quiver to satisfy the burning need to go FASTER ;))

Nicolas Goyard

The King of Foil!

Can you believe it?

40,36 knots average on 250m= 74,75 km/h

This is absolutely insane and he brings this discipline to the next level.

Water From Tap Photo

Brendan Lorho

46,02 knots! = 85,23 km/h

UNBELIEVABLE!

Not only winning the U18 category- he also finished in 4th position in the overall ranking of the Third event of the Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge.

Joshua Pretorius

The 26-year-old South African sensation blazed through the waters, achieving an incredible average speed of 34,94 knots over 250 meters- that's a staggering 64.64 km/h! This he achieved at the Namibian record spot Diaz Point Bay.

Water From Tap Photo

Who has the fastest 2 sec. V/max?

1. Gunnar Asmussen: 51,31 knots

2. Brendan Lorho: 49,95 knots

3. Hans Kreisel: 49.30 knots

CONGRATULATIONS!

THE SPONSORS

Person Picking Up Trash From Beach Photo

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.