Foilhalse mit Race Material

• Hallo,

hat jemand einen Tipp oder kann beschreiben worauf es ankommt wenn man den Speed in der Halse verbessern will? Ich fahre mit 35-38 kmh in die Halse und am langsamsten Punkt bin ich so 20-21 kmh in Ausnahmen auch mal 23-24 kmh. Was muss man beachten damit man die Geschwindigkeit hoch hält?

Grüße

Stefan

• What front wing size are we talking about, if you do it with a 1000 millenium wing or a 725 starboard for example, it will give you more speed on the 725.

So smaller frontwing maybe

Smaller sail in highwind is also faster.

Drag from the foil as less as possible, flying a bit higher.

• 35 to 38km/u is lightwind speed in 9/11kn wind for me on the starboard racefoil with 1000 wing /115 black/255 and a 7,2 sail.

If i put the 800 on its faster, if i put the 255-2 backwing with the 1000 its also faster.

So lot of options with your foil combo already for higher speed alread in lightwind.

• 35 to 38km/u is lightwind speed in 9/11kn wind for me on the starboard racefoil with 1000 wing /115 black/255 and a 7,2 sail.

If i put the 800 on its faster, if i put the 255-2 backwing with the 1000 its also faster.

So lot of options with your foil combo already for higher speed alread in lightwind.

(first line of text whas wrong above😱)

35 km/u is lightwind speed in 10/12kn wind for me on the starboard racefoil with 1000 wing /115 black fuse /255 backwing and a 7,2 np speedster sail.

• Müsste so 660er Flügel sein, gilt aber für den 900er genauso. Spitzengeschwindigkeit liegt mit beiden derzeit bei 47,x kmh. Mit aus der Schlaufe gehen und vorbereiten der Halse gehe ich halt je nach Wind mit den 35-38 kmh in die Halse. Ich würde gern mit mehr Speed rauskommen als die 20-21 kmh am langsamsten Punkt. Ich verliere zuviel Speed während der Halse. Halbprofis kommen eher mit 30+ kmh um die Ecke (langsamster Punkt) und können weiterfahren wo ich dann nicht mehr weiter fliegen kann wenn man mal die Böe nicht erwischt.

Grüße

Stefan