Beiträge von gasfins

Hi,
    sry , currently are nothing in stoke, but i can make some molds. Time for delivery 2Weeks up now.
    I have your Mailadd in memory.
    AlohaDoc

i have lost your mail can you send me
    for me is ok to realize it can you say me the cost
    can you realize fins alluminim box if i give you igs file and how many it cost?
    say me
    ciao
    andrea

hi Boddi,
    nice to meet you.
    We have same possibility you can try with the side ellitic fins just 10 cm or more and a elix or mega fins on the central fins you can choose for the elix the 16 or 17 for the mega; the news that you can try with two very little side fins about 8-6 but with minimum area and a new big central fins elix 21,5.for the single fins we think that the future is elix single fins more speed big turns and velocity with more grip
    http://www.gasfins.it/blog/index.php

:):):):)

this is new concepet of tri fins with elltic side fins and mega inside the board is too fast and more grip

now andrea fins the test in south africa and e say me the the new configuration give more speed and more grip at the baord witha vertical bottom inside the lip
    now he test with the new elix central fins
    the first test are so good

i can attach same fins photo and project

elix single fins

carbon g-10 custom plate for custom fins

cnc machine at work

/226388/20090709/101706.jpg[/IMG]

the exactly name is gas custom made fins, for the web site is ww.gasfins.it , we know after that gas fins exist, he make surf fins and fcs adaptator.
    we make kitsurf and windsurf fins :):)

hi to everybody, gas fins is a new born progeto 1 annofa with the fins from kitesurf race, at the end of the season we have conquered the second world place in the general classification of the PKRA.
    From we have begun them to develop our windsurf line, in collaboration with the raider Andrew Rosatie Nicola Spadea, has held valid the concept of the fins Maui Ultra Fins and we have inserted our profiles on quell outline of fin.
    We have inizato to make many prototypes more than 40 before arriving to a very fast fin and with a notable grip in the surfates, the concept of elliptic fin it makes to disappear the spin out of the table and it makes the faster table nele surfate, so the Mega line was born.
    From here we have just finished to develop a new line elliptic totalemtne he/she calls ta Elix, that we have made a will to green cabo, tenerife and in south Africa.
    this line of fins is slightly less fast than the mega one but it guarantees you a great estate in the surfata, it seems that the table flows on a platform of the train.
    these two new lines have totally been studied and not copied by ultra maui fins, we have taken supunto from them on the concept of the outline, in fact the profiles are totally different.
    From here we have succeeded in also bringing this concept on the single fins and above all on the thrusters that make to result the very less table ferenata in comparison to a classic line.
    The fins that we produce are totaly projected custuom and you directly realize from us with cnc, in this way we can plan to the coputer new fins and possession the prototypes bridges on the evening.
    in these days we are setting the new line slalom that has been projected putting her/it to comparison with over sixty fins of varied amrchi.
    To the momneto we have succeeded in realizing a very fast fin that immediately accelerates and it reaches immediatametne his/her amssima speed in few meters, the characteristic most important it is that he succeeds in making to be the very low nose of the table avoiding spin out and the to capsize some table eprdendo so control.
    :):)