Help identifying a board

• Hi all. I hope it is allowed to write in English here (I am from Croatia)
    I need info about this board. It is Thommen Cross X 107 liters but I can't tell which board generation is it, or which year was it produced, so please can anyone help me here?
    Person that is selling board from photo claims its 2010. year and same board like latest generation (4.0), just without bamboo. I don't believe that this board is from 2010 because it can be seen in this video from 2009.

I've never seen this finish on Thommen boards so I can't figure out which generation of Thommen boards this one is..

Thanks in advance! :)

• Hi. Thanks for your answer, I was wondering if you know which generation of thommen boards is it, and I am concerned about weight and shape. Does your board have same shape as 3.0 3.1 and 4.0? And about weight, does it weight more than 3.0 3.1 and 4.0? In my opinion 3.0 and 3.1 weight is acceptable and 4.0 is fine, but if this boards weight is greater than 3.0 then it would be almost 8 kg..

Thanks!

• I asked Peter Thommen and I got my answer, so here it is if anyone is curious:

Zitat

the board offered by Alan is a Version 3.0 (and 4.0) shape, which first came out in 2009 and still runs in 2012 and 2013, if it's good, then why change a proven recipe?
    the board was painted white with lightnings as they came out with slight optical (not structural!) imperfections.