Interessiert vielleicht den Einen oder Anderen...
Das PWA Slalom Board Registration Form und das PWA Slalom Sail Registration Form lade ich später hoch, ich muss erst die Einstellungen im Forum ändern.
Please find attached the registration forms for the registration of the 2018 racing equipment.
For Sails, the following details, for each model / size registered, must be submitted by 31st October 2017:
· PWA Registration form completed
· Panel layout diagram clearly specifying materials used
· Image of each sail showing clearly any design features or different layouts of different sizes
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Boards, the following details, for each model / size registered, must be submitted by 15th December 2017:
· PWA Registration form with at least the first page completed.
· Either pages 2 and 3 of the PWA Registration form must be completed OR COBRA specification for insert and outline specs.
· Images or graphics files for the top and bottom of the boards
· Proof of shipment of 20 items of each model registered
For all boards registered, the shape and measurements of any cut outs at the tail of the board must be included in the registration specification. (This is usually included in the Cobra specification so for most brands will not require any additional information, but for brands not producing at Cobra or not submitting Cobra specifications this information bust also now be submitted)
If boards are equipped with the capability of adding any standard accessories to the hull of the board that affect the board in a way that changes the hull shape of the board or the way that the board interacts with the water, such as but not limited to plates that fit into the cut outs or onto the deck around the waterline, then these accessories and their method of attachment to the board must also be registered along with the board.
For each such accessory or set of accessories, the following details must be submitted:
- The position, fittings and method of attachment built into the board, such as any screw holes or plugs or other any other facility built into the board to allow the accessory to be attached.
- The shape, width, height and depth of the accessory in all significant planes of measurement and particularly at any point where the accessory interacts with the water.
- The position, fittings and method of attachment of the accessory
- An image of the accessory, both attached to the board and in isolation
In addition, any such accessory must be available either shipped with the board as standard or to purchase through retail outlets to any person wishing to do so.
For clarification, there is no restriction on the use of different fins and foot straps which may be changed at the sailor’s discretion. However the addition of nonstandard deck pads, moving fin boxes or foot strap inserts or replacing them with non-standard versions shall not be permitted.
Any fin or other accessory that uses a hydrofoil or similar principal to raise the board from the water in such a way that the underside of the hull is continually out of contact with the water’s surface for prolonged periods of time and rides on the hydrofoil instead, shall be strictly prohibited.
The final decision on whether to permit any item of equipment or any attached accessory shall be at the discretion of the protest committee who may prohibit the use of any item if it breaches the rules or if they feel it is an attempt to significantly alter the performance of the board or sail in question from its intended design.
Professional Windsurfers Association