Beiträge von antonm

I bought from FRPGEAR FOIL a two-legged Foil with two wings of 900 mm and 1250 mm. 28.04.19 I came to ride in the Foil in Strogino, Moscow, Russia. Witnesses saw how I go out to ride – Sergey Petrovich(the owner of the base), Vladimir, Mironov and a couple of surfers. The wind was just weak 5-6 knots with gusts up to 8-9 knots. I took sail 9.6 North warp wing 1250mm began to ride and take off. The height of the leg 60 cm a little take off and fall as the wing suffices air. Good flight stability I didn't notice a difference from one legged Foil I saw. The wind blows very strongly, which is very bad. But then came a gust of wind 9-10 knots and during takeoff the wing was torn off. The photo shows how poorly made mortgages. Mortgages for the big wing should be strengthened well, but not to a depth of 10 mm, so snatched mortgages and wing drowned. When the wing sank I started to come back and this two leg design gives great resistance. Board were traveling when they came a gust barely rode, and on the fin would be the speed of normal. When I returned to the shore without wings all seen witnesses - Sergei Petrovich(host base), Vladimir Mironov and a couple of surfers. Everyone said it was a marriage and a badly done leg. The wing 1250, the money was returned immediately. To get the rest of the money back, you had to mail the entire lobby. I sent Foil in the mail. Parcel Stepan LIAR received(photo departure). Since I myself was stupid and paid Foil(Believed the deceiver Stepan) in September 2018 and he sent it in March 2019, the protection of PayPal does not apply since 180 days have passed. Stepan Lunin uses this and will not return my money. I MAILED FOIL AND COMPLETED THE DEAL. IT PUBLICLY ON A KITE FORUM PROMISED TO RETURN THE MONEY AND NOT FULFILLED. I DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER, WHO WRITES THAT HE DID WRONG AND FOIL IS NOT GOING TO RETURN THE MONEY. SEVERAL CUSTOMERS HAVE ALREADY TURNED AWAY FROM HIM. I DO NOT ADVISE YOU WITH INPUT ISOLATING A DECEIVER STEPAN. LOSE MONEY AND TIME. FORTUNATELY NOW A LOT OF PRODUCERS.

HE BLACKMAILED ME THAT THE MONEY WILL NOT RETURN, WHAT I WROTE TO HIM LEFT FEEDBACK ON THE FORUMS THAT HIS STARBOARD WING BETTER. WHEN HE'S NOT RIDING ON THE STARBOARD WING AND HOW WELL YOU CAN TALK. WHEN I WROTE DUE TO HIS BLACKMAIL ON THE FRENCH FORUM WHERE HE HAS NO REGISTRATION. THE FRENCH IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT THIS IS BAD PUBLICITY AND WANTED TO BAN ME. I ALSO WRITE ABOUT CHEATING.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.