Beiträge von isonic107

A very good board first owner without any repairs, rock hard and in good condition.*
    A Wood version has a longer life compared to a carbon version.*
    The wood fly's over the chop and feels better than a carbon because he is less stiff, this board goes away because I have a new Wood from 2014.

Model: Isonic 107 Wood
      Bjr: 2012
      Lengte: 235 cm
      Breedte: 68,5 cm
      Box: Deep Tuttle
      Gewicht: 6,75 Kg

Asking price €850,-

For more information go to https://apps.garmin.com/nl-NL/…35-406a-85b7-2ac6a0e5b61a

Beschrijving

This datafield has been made for Windsurfing or Kitesurfing. It displays the best 2s, 10s and 5x10s. It also shows all 5 best 10s individually. There can be only one 10s per run/leg. One run ends after a turn or when the speed falls below 8 knots. The speeds are show in knots.

On the Forerunner 920XT it is suggested to use a 1-field layout. Then it alternates between two screens. One that shows 2s, 10s and 5x10s and another one that shows all 5 10s individually. The colors indicate how close they are to each other. The greener the bars are, the closer they are to each other and the better. That way it is easy to see if there are for example 2 bad ones, which need to be improved.

If the speed goes over 8.5 knots (30.6 km/h), then the datafield shows the current speed. After a run is finished, which is usually after a turn, then it shows the fastest 10s of that last run. The labels are either 10s_1, 10s_2, 10s_3, 10s_4 or 10s_5 if the 5x10s has been improved. If the 5x10s has not been improved, then it shows Last 10s.

If another layout than the 1-field layout is used or then the datafield cycles through the 2s, 10s_1, 10s_2, 10s_3, 10s_4, 10s_5 and 5x10s numbers.

Now that Garmin has released the software is it possible to write apps and activities for it. Now I posed the question on the Garmin forum if anyone can write this activity i have explained what the rules are for speed surfing. Unfortunately, there is no response , I get that because since it is a lot of calculation. Now I hope that if more people respond that someone gets motivated and want to try. So my question is, therefore , if you 'd like to have the activity please respond to the Garmin forum.

https://forums.garmin.com/show…2123-Windsurfing-activity

Cheers,

Nathan

For sale:

Reflex III 6.2 €400,- (used 8x)
    Reflex III 7.0 €415,- (used 7x)
    Reflex III 7.8 €475,- (2 months old, used 5x)
    Reflex III 8.6 €450,- (used +/- 12x)

Enigma Mast 430 €400,- (new, never been used)
    Enigma Mast 460 €450,- (2 months old, used 5x)
    Enigma Mast 490 €450,- (6 months old, used 5x)

Reflex II 6.2 and Enigma 430 mast €595,-

I sell my stuff because i switch over to North Sails
    Shipping is not a problem (from Holland), cost are for the buyer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

For sale due to purchase ReflexIII 6.2

The ReflexII has proven itself several times that it is a fast and confidential race sail.
    This sail is always been carefully handled and has not undergone any repairs and is not damage.

Sail loose € 295, - including related mast € 600,-

Possibly also with Severne Enigma 4,30 mast for sale, this mast is not sold separately.

Any other pictures no problem.

I sail a lot in Zeeland, other parts of the Netherlands is negotiable.