Beiträge von Mastsonline

Andy you got a lot of things wrong.
    We never made masts for TRIANA. We started to produce EPOXY masts 25 years ago – here we got our know-how. The machines that we use for production were specially developed only for windsurfing mast production. TRIANA started as a fishing pole producer and only later got into the windsurfing business. I had a lot of guys from windsurfing industry here over the last 10 years and they all say that our mast production process is the best there is, currently. Regarding quality control, safety and environmental issues let me just tell you that we have EN9100 certificate. I don’t expect that you know what that is, just Google it maybe it will improve your opinion about us.
    And please do not compare Italian safety, health and environmental regulations with ours, it’s just ridicules.
    In Slovenia (which is a part of EU since 2004) is only one company that produces windsurfing masts and there is also one guy who was our former employee and now makes masts in his own spare time. If you know anything about masts production you should know how much the machines to make good and constant masts costs. You know that you need Autoclave, winding machine, wrapping table, automatic cuter,… and let not talk about raw material control, process control, …. If you have a know-how you can also use standard home-made oven without pressure and vacuum and handmade the masts but I would not call this a production.
    If you would like to know more about us or would like to visit us when you will be visiting your current mast supplier from Slovenia, I would be very happy to shove you our production.
    Goran

Hello all.
    Nice to see so much interest.
    First to tell you more about us. We are a producer of masts for more than 25 years. We were one of the beginners of introducing Glass Epoxy and Carbon masts to the market. In all this years we produced masts for almost all brands.
    First we only produced masts in filament winding technology. But do to the trends and demands on the market, three years ago, we also decided to start with high tech prepreg carbon production.
    Before we started with production we check all other masts that are on the market to see how we can make our product better. Our prepreg masts were thoroughly tested by our standard test riders. Also the masts were sold too many shops, many in France, from where we have received very good feedback.
    Being so long in the windsurfing business gives us the opportunity to see how this market functions. We know that the final price is a shaped by dealers, importers, distributors, shops, …., so we decided to offer you our product direct. You buy your masts directly from producer, NO COMMISIONS. That’s why our price so different than anything you can buy from your local shop.
    Many of you have questions about testing the mast and paying 35%. Look at his at this way. We offer you a chance to test the masts. If you like it, you keep the mast and send me your feedback and we give you 20% off. So you got a mast that you know it’s good and you got it at very good price. If you don’t like it send me the mast back and write me your comment. Yes you will still pay 35% but think about how much you will lose if you buy a mast and then see that it’s no good. When you will try to sell it as second hand you will lose more than 35%.
    Based on all of your comments, good and bad, we will try to improve our product for next seasons.
    If you have any questions you can contact me directly on info@mastsonline.com
    Goran