Beiträge von W31

It's a 08.
    What did you pay incl. delivery? Whereto they sent?

made in november 08 they said it's a 3.1 version, more carbon than the 3.0 version and before the 4.0 bambo.

from NL to france, 1190€ incl delivery

30% with negociation! and it's a 3.1 version 2009 and in couple of month the 4.0 version will be available. maybe that's thes reason of this good price or maybe this is horrible board thaht nobody want's to bought... lol

the board is on is way from NL, i'll post pictures when it's done!

No, I think noone... I only saw the announcements over 2 years. ;)

new news, i'm just ready to order a CX 87 3.1 version, in NL...
    30% off and 90€ for shipping to france...

i'll tell you how it goes...

do you know where the board were made?

thank's

At least I used a CX87 on Gran Canaria, but it was to fast in the big waves. Really fast in Arinaga, I did much more than 60km/h with a 5.0 Wavesail.
    I think a 77 noone saw ever... ;)

that's just what i need, but the 77 would be great with 3.7meters and 4.2, when the wind is around 35-45 knots...

I don't know what to think, i get an email yesterday from peter himself who told me there is no distributer for france but he can send me this board (the 97 he didn't answer yet for the 77) from nederland..

And i just get an email from "MULTIGLISSE" who is the french distributor reference on the T1 website, and he said the 97 is available and about the 77, he just learn this model will not be produce anymore...

it's just strange...

have you ever seen the 77 in real?

thank's

These boards from the 08 range were never delivered, only some demo boards for distributors and dealers.
    They had production problems, material, with some inserts less (not all footstraps plugs and so)... They RS I saw weren't all plan, to heavy.
    We'll see what the future brings, the new CX shall cost around 1.700 Euro. I think with the same shape.
    The shape is really good from the the CX, nice board...

ok, thank's.
    it's too bad, I was interested by the 77 and the 97, for our strong winds in choppy conditions around leucate (south of france)...

I use to have the xcross97 2007, i sold it to buy a wave board, but the waves are rare around leucate... so i need two fast board for choppy conditions, like the 77 and the 97...

ok thanks,
    but what about the last one, just white graphics? 2008 design?

hello,

I'm from france and looking for this thommen range (x cross).

Is it the last model (2008)? and where did you bought it?
    Is there a german shop on the web who sold thommen boards?

thank's a lot