Recall of the wireless chargers sent with wireless Motions

• Hello,

please quit using the third-party wireless charger provided with the wireless versions of Motions, both Mini and LCD, and dispose of it according to local rules.

Please also warn other users as most Motions are sent to groups and I do not know each recipient myself.

This week, I will be trialing new chargers. The following week, I will arrange bulk shipping of the chosen one.

If you already have an alternative and/or do not want a replacement: you have nothing to do, thank you.

If you will be attending a Prince Of Speed event soon (training or competition), you will be able to ask the organizers for your new charger.

In any other case, please group up with friends and/or other users on your spot(s) and email me a rough estimate like "I'll handle Dortmund, we're ~4" so I can send you a replacement pack.

Similar local topics are on Seabreeze.com.au for Oceania, on Windsurfing33.com for France, on Windsurfing.nl for the Netherlands.

Have a nice day,

J

• Hi Julien,

do you mean this type of the third-party wireless charger?

with my best regards, Boris

• Yes. Although there's been very little reported issues with these (silver outer ring) but the number of reported issues with the newer version (black outer ring) has skyrocketed this month.

Not sure what's around your screen but you can most likely clean it up with warm water and regular hand soap. And to avoid leaving marks when drying, a "microfiber cloth" does wonder.

• thank you very much!!

does the Apple iPhone loader works with your Motion device, too?

p.s. that' the old retired Motion :-)