Patrik F-Race 140 oder 150

• Hallo,

ich habe selbst ein Exocet RS 6 aus 2014 und danach einen Patrik F-Race 140 gehabt. Der F-Race ist sicher nicht einfacher zu fahren als das Exocet RS6, das für ein Slalomboard extrem gutmütig war.

Lg

Alex

• ich kann den 155 f-ride empfehlen, den fährt ein freund von mir und der ist richtig toll, der wird auch schnell und überfordert aber den Fahrer nicht.

Der verträgt auch cambersegel und lässt sich auch in kabbeligen Bedingungen gut beherrschen

• Hello, I am Dutch and can read and speak German, but I write..hmmmm,

You said you would choose a PD F-Race 150, did you buy the board and yes, what is your experience?

I'm also interested in this board and looking for as much information as possible.

My weight is 107kg and at this moment I am sailing Exocet boards like the RS6, 82cm. This is a very nice board, but due to various circumstances my condition is not that good, so that after a short time I get a bit downgraded and it is not so easy for me to get into the backstrap sometimes. A Free Racer is more comfortable and a little easier to sail so that I can last longer.

Do you experience that too?

Hi Reindt,
    im Estonian so i will write in Eglish ;)
    I am at same weight as you are, 107kg to 112kg. I do own PD F-Race 150.
    Its perfect board for heavy sailors like us. It is built very strong,
    my previous boards Tabou Manta's, older Fanatic Ray's and SB's
    all vent soft very quicly under standing area and at sides, but no such issue with F-Race's.
    Also due shape and glass bottom F-Race is so good in heavy chopy waters,
    does not bounce on chopp but flies over it. Also for its size it goes really fast
    i can keep up my friends with slalom boards easilly.
    With F-Race 150 i do use 7.8, 8.6 and 9.3 sails with 43 to 48cm Z-SL and SLM fins.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Margo-91 , Wow… this is the info I’m looking for… this makes me happy and enthusiastic hahaha.

Question is, do you own the 2020 version with the thicker footpads or de version before?

So as you know has the Exocets an extra demping beneath the heel wich I do like very much because of a knee injury. And the 2020 F-Race has a thicker footpad than usualy so that will come my way 😀.

So as I read, the 150 has no need of very big fins according the size of the sail, I now use a 45/46 at 7,8 an 48 at 9.0 and 52 at 9.6 with my Exocet RS6 (2017). The fins I use are Hurricane, Sonntag and Winheller.

• Hallo Reindt,

Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut - wir verstehen hier alles bestens ... :) :thumbup:

Ich fahre mit 89 Kg den F-Race 130 mit einer 44er Finne und einem 8,6er Overdrive - perfekt. Von daher sollten Deine Finnen für den F-Race 150 soweit gut passen ... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Margo-91 , Wow… this is the info I’m looking for… this makes me happy and enthusiastic hahaha.

Question is, do you own the 2020 version with the thicker footpads or de version before?

So as you know has the Exocets an extra demping beneath the heel wich I do like very much because of a knee injury. And the 2020 F-Race has a thicker footpad than usualy so that will come my way 😀.

So as I read, the 150 has no need of very big fins according the size of the sail, I now use a 45/46 at 7,8 an 48 at 9.0 and 52 at 9.6 with my Exocet RS6 (2017). The fins I use are Hurricane, Sonntag and Winheller.

Hi Reindt,
    i have older version from 2018, still feels like brand new, no soft spots or deformations :)
    For me even with thinner footpads it feels comfy enought, my knees are happy now :D
    I do use lot smaller fins than before, with 7.8 most used fin is 47 ZSLM (fin for choppy waters),
    sometimes if water is really flat then even 43 ZSL is ok, with 8,6 if wind is strong and stable 47 is good
    but if wind is weaker i use 48 ZSL, with 9,3 its allways 48, i have also 50cm fin but dont use it anymore.
    Only thing what i dont like about PD boards is footstrap antitwist, they have metallic plates only,
    and these are no good for keeping straps not twisting. So i got these, no twisting starps anymore.
    IMG_2252.jpg

• Margo-91 …thanks.

The twist of the straps will be no problem for me because I use my own developed antitwist plates, they are absolutely stunning, No Twist at all 🤩

I tried to upload a picture but??

• By answering -> Dateianhänge -> Hochladen ->

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Thanks… how easy can it be hahaha…

Well this is my antitwist solution 👊💪👍

• Today I have ordered a F-Race 150, so i was excited, but a few hours later my dealer called me by phone and said that there are no 150 until januari 2022.. 😢.

Now he’s looking for me if a other dealer in a different country do have a 150 in stock… I hope so 🤞. Does someone know if there is a possibility that the German dealer has one?

• Today I have ordered a F-Race 150, so i was excited, but a few hours later my dealer called me by phone and said that there are no 150 until januari 2022.. 😢.

Now he’s looking for me if a other dealer in a different country do have a 150 in stock… I hope so 🤞. Does someone know if there is a possibility that the German dealer has one?

January, when you have luck. I really don't think so, because of a lot of pre-orders.

Difficult times, more than 7 months delay everything with high logistic costs from asia to europe.

I still have 1x 150 on stock, than I'm also sold out with 150 and nobody knows exactly when we get the next delivery.

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• I already answered... ;-)

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Today I picked up my new PD F-Race 150 at Totti’s home office, I met Totti and we had a good chat. It was nice meeting him and I’m super stoked I have a 150 now 😁.

Thanks acidman who tipped me to contact him 👍😀