Patrik F-Race 140 oder 150

• Today I picked up my new PD F-Race 150 at Totti’s home office, I met Totti and we had a good chat. It was nice meeting him and I’m super stoked I have a 150 now 😁.

Thanks acidman who tipped me to contact him 👍😀

Have fun with the Board! Hope to hear your Impressionen of the Board.

• Today I was able to do the first wet test in light wind, often very light so a lot of bobbing. Fortunately the wind picked up at the end of the afternoon so that I was able to do a few nice runs with a Gun Vector 9.6 on it and Sonntag SLX 54 which I once had Sonntag made in 2017 for my Futura 155, so it seemed me also perfect for the F-Race 150 and that works well. I haven't really gotten to the right trim yet but what I expected from the board has come true and only promises more.

The board is comfortable, goes nicely flat and jibes well, because of the position of the rear foot straps I get in much easier than on a Slalom board. My first impression is great and I am very happy with it. The speed was also okay while I don't have the right trim yet so will be fine. The board planes well with the right gust and with a little help you'll be away in no time. I think I will have a lot of fun with this.

• Yesterday, I had the second wet test of the PD F-race 150… O, what a lovely board!

This is where I’ve searched for. Love it! You can see it at my big smile 😀.

I’ve sailed it with a Gun GSR 9.0 and a Hurricane SR7 48cm.D936E4E5-CD0E-4C25-A0FE-0E191FE5A285.jpeg

3C756CFF-A476-4EB2-B49A-C6843EEEF47A.jpegL637E3E4E-B51C-4F99-8518-76E582CAFECF.jpeg