NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic - 2016

• Nanu, wurden die Namens-Streitigkeiten etwa beigelegt?

[TABLE='width: 100%']
    <tbody>

[tr]

[td]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]Maui

[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
    [/FONT]

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

After the completion of the penultimate event of the year in La Torche, France, where unfortunately it wasn’t possible to gain a result, the world’s finest wave sailors have raced halfway across the globe for the ultimate showdown — The NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic — in association with the American Windsurfing Tour (AWT), which runs between the 31st October until 13th November.

NoveNove team rider - Kauli Seadi last year

Over the two week holding period the 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Champion will be decided with Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails) the only man now capable of stopping Victor Fernandez’s (Fanatic / North Sails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses) march to the title, Meanwhile, in the women’s division a new Aloha Classic champion will be crowned with reigning champion — Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) absent from proceedings.

Victor Fernandez

Ho’okipa (meaning ‘hospitality’) Beach Park, Maui, Hawaii is quintessentially the home of windsurfing. A place any windsurfer has hopes, dreams and aspirations of visiting at some point during their lifetime. What makes Maui so special is its clockwork-like trade winds, which combine with some of the best, and biggest, waves on the planet to create the most spectacular windsurfing conditions — and all of this is then set against a stunning, luscious, tropical backdrop. It truly is a destination that every windsurfer must experience at some point in their lifetime.

Aerial view of Ho'okipa Beach Park

Women’s

With reigning Aloha Classic and world champion — Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins) not competing due to attending the SUP World Championship in Fiji, Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks) will enter the event as the favourite. The 19-year-old is one of the most exciting, emerging talents in down-the-line waves and has finished second in Maui for the past two seasons.

Now with Iballa out of the running, the door is seemingly open for Wylde to stake her claim for a place in windsurfing history by winning what is still widely regarded as the most prestigious event in the sport.

Fiona Wylde

However, Wylde, will still face stern competition from the likes of Ingrid Larouche (Fanatic / Ezzy), who was third here last year, Sarah Hauser (Tabou / Simmer / MFC), Junko Nagoshi (Goya Windsurfing), and Vickey Abbot (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing), all of whom are familiar with Ho’okipa and will be dangerous.

Sarah Hauser

Meanwhile, Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins) will be hoping to end the season on a high with her place on the overall podium already guaranteed — as will fellow PWA regulars Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails), María Andrés (Fanatic / NorthSails) and Lena Erdil (Starboard / Point-7 / AL360), who will be making her debut in the waves.

Sarah-Quita Offringa

Men’s

Title Race

Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC) already has one-hand on the world title heading into the final event of the year after no result was gained in La Torche, France. The Spaniard is guaranteed a minimum total of 6,201 points with the discard — meaning the only way Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails) can deny Fernandez a second world crown is by winning the NoveNove Aloha Classic and hoping that Fernandez finishes fourth or worse.

Victor Fernandez

In the event of a Mussolini victory and Fernandez finishing fourth, the two sailors would finish tied on 6,201 points, so if there are suitable conditions, the title race would then be decided with a nail-biting sail off. If Mussolini is knocked out at any stage during the double elimination, then Fernandez is officially the 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Champion.

Alex Mussolini

If Mussolini is to deny Fernandez, then he will have to be at the very top of his game with a whole host of PWA regulars and ripping Maui locals ready to throw a spanner in the works and end Mussolini’s title hopes for another year.

The first of those will be Morgan Noireaux (JP / Hot Sails Maui), who will be the hot favourite for the event title with the 22-year-old looking to complete an unprecedented hat-trick of Aloha Classics having won on his home patch in 2014 and 2015 with a combination of gouging rail turns and perfectly timed aerials.

Morgan Noireaux

Former 3-time world champion — Kauli Seadi (99NoveNove / Hot Sails Maui / MFC) will also be among the favourites with the Brazilian forcing last year’s event into a super final against Noireaux. Seadi has finished on the podium here in 2013 and 2015 (injured in 2014) and you couldn’t bet against him going one better than last year with his instantly recognisable style setting him apart.

Kauli Seadi

Other sailors to keep an eye on include the 2013 Aloha Classic Champion — Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC), Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC), Ricardo Campello (Patrik / Point-7 / MFC), Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy), Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC), Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC), and of course the legendary figures of Jason Polakow (JP / NeilPryde) Josh Stone (Goya Windsurfing) and Robby Naish (Naish / Naish Sails).

Levi Siver

Battle for the Podium

Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails) currently holds the final place on the overall podium, but after sustaining a fractured eye socket / cheek bone the 2014 world champion has been forced to withdraw from Maui on medical grounds.

Thomas Traversa ruled out

This leaves Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne / SWOX / Shamal Sunglasses) and Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC) still in contention. In order for Stone to overtake Traversa, he would need to finish at least seventh in the double elimination.

Jaeger Stone

However, if Browne is able to break into the top four and beat the Australian by at least three places, then the 2013 world champion can still claim the final spot in the overall top three, which is a real possibility given the fact he finished third here in 2014 and a widely regarded as one of the most talented sailors at Ho’okipa.

Marcilio Browne tweaked air

Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX) harbours an outside shot at the podium but would need to win the event and then have Stone finish eighth or worse and Browne finishes fifth or worse.

Robby Swift

This year also marks the 30th anniversary since NoveNove’s founder and brand manager — Cesare Cantagalli — landed the first ever cheeseroll in competition during the 1986 Aloha Classic and if conditions allow we'll be holding a Super Session to celebrate how the cheeseroll helped define and shape the sport that we know and love today.

Cesare Cantagalli together with team rider Kauli Seadi

Make sure you stay tuned into www.pwaworldtour.com over the next two weeks to follow all the action as it happens via the PWA live stream.

To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Current Ranking 2016 Women's PWA Wave World Tour:

1st Iballa Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    2nd Daida Moreno (Starboard / Severne / Maui Ultra Fins)
    3rd Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins)
    4th Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7)
    5th Steffi Wahl (Patrik / Sailloft Hamburg)
    *Top 3 places cannot change with one event to go

Current Ranking 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Tour:
    1st Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses)
    2nd Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails)
    3rd Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails)
    4th Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne / SWOX / Shamal Sunglasses)
    5th Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX)
    6th Dany Bruch (Starboard / Flight Sails / AL360 / Shamal Sunglasses)
    7th Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC)
    8th Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Alessio Stillrich (Fanatic / NorthSails)
    9th Antoine Martin (JP / NeilPryde / MFC)

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Tag 2:

Day two of the 2016 NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic saw another lay day for the men’s and women’s fleets, but there was still plenty of action as the AWT Youth’s and Grand Master’s battled it out at Ho’okipa. Youth’s Jake Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui) was the standout sailor throughout the day in the youth’s as the 15-year old showed supreme control in the air and excellent late hits on the wave as well as showing great timing and reading as well. Schettewi deservedly claimed victory ahead of Takuma Sugi (Naish), Ishii Takara and Max Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui). Youth's top 4 Harley Stone (Naish) racked up the highest scoring wave of the day in the semifinals, but unfortunately the 17-year old had his chances of qualifying for the final ended after snapping his outhaul upon landing a forward loop. Earlier in the day we briefly caught up with current men’s world tour leader — Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses) and Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks), who is one of the favourites for the women’s title. Victor Fernandez looks ahead to the event: “I arrived on Maui on October 27th. I love to be back at this event because I love sailing at Ho’okipa. I´m really looking forward to competing here with just 4 men on the water. I think the forecast looks great and I have my gear ready to go in these conditions, I just want to have fun and perform as good as I can and take it heat-by-heat rather than purely focusing on the title race.” PWA: Hey Fiona, you’ve finished second here for the last two year's - pushing Iballa all the way during last year's contest — with Iballa not here this year how are you feeling ahead of this year's comp? Spraying buckets - Fiona Wylde FW: “First off, congratulations to Iballa for winning another world title! The last two years have definitely been intense finals, no doubt! Even though Iballa already clinched the title, I think it would have been cool for her to come sail and share some epic waves together, but regardless of who is and who is not competing, I will just sail the way I sail, having fun along the way. :)” PWA: People consider you one of the top favourites for the event, does that put you under pressure? Or do you think competing in the SUP events helps you deal with the mental side of competing? FW: “I feel that it’s an honour to be one of the top favourites! Competing in many Stand Up Paddle events definitely has taught me a ton about handling competitions, and that transfers over to windsurfing. Of course there are butterflies, but like I said before, the only thing I can try to do is sail my best, and if I do that, I will be really happy!” PWA: Also, have you been able to sail much trying to balance between SUP and windsurfing? FW: “The majority of my year has been really busy with Stand Up Racing and SUP Freesurf trips, so for me to be on Maui for the Aloha Classic is really special! I’ve been back on Maui about a month now, and the sailing has been incredible! I got to windsurf a bit over the summer in Hood River, which was awesome! But as far as wave sailing goes, I pretty much sail here on Maui whenever I’m not traveling. Best of luck to all the athletes! Have fun and see you on the water! Fiona.” Fiona Wylde PWA: Thanks and all the best for the comp. The forecast looks excellent for tomorrow, which should see the start of the men’s and women’s single eliminations. The skippers’ meeting will be held at 10am with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10) — if conditions allow. Make sure you tune intowww.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the epic action as it happens via the PWA live stream. To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page. Result NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic — Youth’s 1st Jake Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui)
    2nd Takuma Sugi
    3rd Ishii Takara
    4th Max Schettewi

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• In 3-4h, meine ich...

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• After two lay days in Hawaii, day three of the 2016 NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic saw the swell size increase (logo to mast high in the sets), which allowed the men’s and women’s single eliminations to begin. At the close of play only the top eight women remain standing, while the first, ten heats of the men’s single have been completed. Kauli Seadi warms up prior to the action Wave Women’s Motoko Sato (Starboard / Severne) was the standout sailor in the women’s division today as the 44-year-old won both of her heats in style with a combination of excellent wave selection and execution — even attempting a frontside 3 as she set the tone early on. Motoko Sato In Heat 17, Tatiana Howard (Starboard / NeilPryde) came out on top, while Junko Nagoshi (Goya Windsurfing) did well to recover from her board and rig separating in the opening few minutes. Nagoshi remained composed and eventually ended the hopes of Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7) and Colette Guadagnino (JP / NeilPryde) as she secured second place to advance. Junko Nagoshi fights back Ingrid Larouche (Fanatic / Ezzy) delivered a comprehensive display in Heat 18 to easily book her place in the semifinals as she linked powerful turns to deservedly win the heat ahead of Sarah Hauser (Tabou / Simmer). Ingrid Larouche Heat 19, which was won by Sato, saw a terrific battle for the second qualifying place between Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails), Lena Erdil (Starboard / Point-7 / Mystic), who was making her debut in the waves and Shawna Cropas (JP / NeilPryde). For a long time, it looked as though Erdil was going to make a winning start to life in the waves but just missed out with Arutkin finding the wave she needed on her penultimate ride to advance with Sato. Alice Arutkin hits back The final women’s heat of the day featured one of the hotly fancied favourites Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks), but it wasn’t plain sailing for the 19-year-old. After getting her initial wave in the bag, Wylde then went over the falls on a set wave which resulted in a trip to the rocks, but luckily her kit survived unscathed and after a bit of help she was soon back out and safely securing her place in the next round. Fiona Wylde survives a scare Meanwhile, Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / Neilpryde / Maui Ultra Fins) looks to have progressed her Ho'okipa sailing again and the Aruban gem also advances into the semifinals. Sarah-Quita Offringa finds her form Men’s The opening heat of the men’s single elimination saw a stacked heat featuring the 2013 Aloha Classic Champion — Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) — former two-time world champion Josh Angulo (Angulo / S2Maui) and PWA ripper Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde) as well as Michi Schweiger (Naish / NaishSails). Siver came out firing on all cylinders and quickly racked up an 8.88 point wave after landing a radical frontside 3, before going on to win the heat ahead of Jamaer, who just edged out Angulo. Levi Siver In Heat 3 Keith Teboul (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) showed off his effortless, vertical top to bottom wave riding to comfortably win the heat ahead of Jake Schettewi (JP / Hot Sails Maui) — the 15-year-old won the Youth’s division yesterday and held his own today in the company of his more experienced peers to advance. Meanwhile, in Heat 4, Jason Polakow (JP / NeilPryde) unleashed some of his trademark under the lip hits to safely progress, while Moritz Mauch (Severne / Severne Sails / MFC) secured second place. Keith Teboul Local boy, Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy Sails) produced an eye-catching performance in Heat 5 as he combined dynamic, fluid turns with aggressive cutbacks and even added a silky smooth taka to send out a few warning signals as the contest progresses. Britain's Ross Williams (Tabou / GA Sails / Mystic / Shamal Sunglasses) also booked his spot in round two with an accomplished display, but now faces a stern test against Kauli Seadi (99NoveNove / Hot Sails Maui / MFC), Robby Naish (Naish / Naish Sails) and Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC) in the next round. Graham Ezzy in the zone Robby Naish may have only been back on the water for a couple weeks after breaking his pelvis in May, but you would never have known given the way he sailed today as he went on to make a winning return to action in Heat 6 ahead of Connor Baxter (Starboard / NorthSails), who caused an upset by ending the hopes of Kai Katchadourian (Simmer / Simmer). The King is back - Robby Naish The penultimate heat of the opening round saw waterman Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC) in action and the 24-year-old looked to be in dangerous form as he went on to win Heat 7 in convincing fashion ahead of Loick Lesauvage (Goya Windsurfing / Shamal Sunglasses). Lenny finished eighth here last year and you’d have to feel the bigger it gets the more dangerous he will become — the same can also be said for Polakow. Kai Lenny tweaks it Bernd Roediger (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC) showed why he has triumphed at Ho’okipa before and why he finished second here in 2013 at the PWA Aloha Classic as the 20-year-old produced one of the highest scoring waves of the day — 9.38 points — after combing a sick turn in the pocket with a goiter off of the critical section. Roediger could well be one to watch very carefully over the coming days and no-one will fancy facing him. Also advancing from Heat 8 was Julien Taboulet (Goya Windsurfing / MFC). Goiter - Bernd Roediger Into the second round and Levi Siver continued his excellent form to win Heat 9, while Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX) — currently 5th in the overall world rankings — also made a successful start as Diony Guadagnino (AHD / Loft Sails / MFC) and Jake Schettewi were eliminated at their expense. Levi Siver aerials a heavy section Heat 10 proved to be the final heat of the day and only featured three sailors with Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne / SWOX / Shamal Sunglasses) unfortunately forced to withdraw this morning after injuring himself while training yesterday. However, Antoine Martin (JP / NeilPryde / MFC), Leon Jamaer and Keith Teboul produced a fitting end with an extremely close battle for the top two qualifying positions. Head throw aerial - Leon Jamaer Martin was awarded the highest scoring wave of the day — 9.55 points — after landing a one-handed aerial straight into a gouging turn, before finishing off with a goiter off of the end section. However, despite racking up the highest scoring wave, Martin was unable to find the second wave score he required as Teboul and Jamaer marched on after ultimately showing better wave selection. Antoine Martin's one-handed aerial turns out to be in vein The action is set to continue tomorrow with a promising looking forecast which is predicting waves of 2.5 metres at 14 seconds, while the wind is expected to be similar to today. The skippers’ meeting has been called for 10am tomorrow morning with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10). Make sure you tune intohttp://www.pwaworldtour.comhttp://www.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the epic action as it happens via the PWA live stream. To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• so ick habe es mir gestern angetan, bis 2 Uhr habe ich durchgehalten

super spannend und krasse Bedingungen

Kauli mit der besten Welle bis dahin, bekommt keine 2. Wellenwertung und löst mit der letzten Welle des Heats doch noch sein Ticket für die nächste Runde.

Campello auch mit super 1. welle, danach mit krassen Abgängen 10 min vor Heat Ende, dann Abgang ung Rig und Board trennen sich nach krassen Aerial. Er bekommt neues größeres material findet keine Welle und nimmt ebenfalls die letzte Welle des Heats und holt sich die notwendigen Punkte fürs weiterkommen

• For the second year running the NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic has been blessed with exceptional waves as a new swell pulsed through during the night to turn Ho’okipa into an XXL playground — or nightmare depending which side you were on — with solid double mast high walls rolling in. Pure Pacific Ocean Power The start had to be slightly delayed with the whole of the North shore closing out first thing, but once Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC) volunteered to be the first guinea pig, Head Judge Duncan Coombs soon made the decision to resume the men’s single elimination, while the women were released for the day. Camille Juban Given the size of the swell the Ho’okipa rocks didn’t claim as many victims as they were possibly expected to as the world’s best wave sailors tamed the huge swell to deliver a day of epic action — although there were some monster wipeouts along the way — and wave selection was crucial with some set waves being a bumpy, choppy mess ready to air drop you into a pit of doom, while others were butter smooth and opened up to offer the real scoring potential. Graham Ezzy kicks out Wave Men’s Title Race Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses) is another step closer to being crowned the 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Champion despite being eliminated in the second round today as Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails) — who is the only man who can deny Fernandez — was later eliminated in the quarterfinals. In order to deny his fellow countryman, Mussolini has to win the event and it will now take a monumental effort to battle back through the double, although mathematically the title race is still alive. Victor Fernandez on the warpath The opening heat of the day — Heat 11 — produced a blockbuster start to the action as Camille Juban took on Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing /MFC), Jason Polakow (JP / NeilPryde) and Pascal Hardy (Sailworks). Juban stole the show with one of, if not the performance of the day as he continually attacked the lip with critically late turns and massive aerials to deservedly win the heat, while posting the highest scoring heat of the day — 18.5 points. Once back on land Juban added that it was pretty scary out there, but you wouldn’t have known given the way he assigned himself to the task at hand. Meanwhile, Browne secured second place with two 7.12 point waves. Polakow linked together a 7.88 point wave, but was unable to find a backup score as the Australian took an early than anticipated exit given the conditions on offer. Camille Juban massive aerial Heat 12 saw reigning two-time Aloha Classic Champion Morgan Noireaux (JP / Hot Sails Maui) in action for the first time and the Hawaiian did enough to advance into the quarterfinals without doing anything exceptional — given the exceptionally high expectations he has set for himself over the last few years. Moritz Mauch (Severne / Severne Sails / MFC) also progressed at the expense of Bryan Metcalf-Perez and Aleix Sanllehy (Tabou / GA Sails). Morgan Noireaux on a monster Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy) picked up where he left off yesterday to claim a commanding win in Heat 13 as he mixed powerful turns and aerials to post a heat score of 15.88 points. Meanwhile, Alex Mussolini edged out Klaas Voget (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC) by less than a point to keep the title race alive. Graham Ezzy goes to the air Heat 14 was one of the heats of the day featuring — Kauli Seadi (99NoveNove / Hot Sails Maui / MFC), Robby Naish (Naish / Naish Sails), Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC) and Ross Williams (Tabou / GA Sails / Mystic / Shamal Sunglasses). Over the course of the heat, KP staked his claim as a serious contender for the event title as the numbers are slowly whittled down. The 40-year-old was rewarded with 9.25 points for one outstanding wave, consisting of a gouging first turn, before punting a massive aerial off the lip and then finishing it off with a fully engaged rail turn, which deservedly resulted in him winning the heat. However, behind him, there was a colossal battle between Seadi and Williams with the places swinging back-and-forth on several occasions. With two minutes to go it looked as though the Brit had done edged the duel, but Seadi produced a buzzer beater to advance by just 0.14 of a point. Kauli Seadi sneaks through Just like Seadi, Campello produced a buzzer beater in the very next heat — Heat 15 — and will be thankful that Diony Guadagnino (AHD / Loft Sails /MFC) was on hand to sail him a new set of equipment after his board and rig separated upon landing an aerial mid-way through the heat. Campello made an excellent start to the heat with an 8.38 point wave, but left it incredibly late to eventually win the heat ahead of Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC), who as predicted excelled in the massive swell. The monkey show - Ricardo Campello The final heat of the second round saw current world tour leader — Victor Fernandez — eliminated as John Skye won the heat after stomping a critically late aerial to earn 9 points. Meanwhile, Bernd Roediger continued to look dangerous as the 20-year-old qualified for the quarters in second place. 16-year-old Loick Lesauvage (Goya Windsurfing / MFC) also held his own and looks to be one of the brightest talents for the future. John Skye off the lip 2013 Aloha Classic Champion — Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) — continued his march through the single elimination by making it three wins out of three in the heats he has sailed so far. Siver looks to be in top form and will now be one of the favourites heading into the semifinals. Also qualifying from Heat 17 was Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX) after the Brit responded immediately to Leon Jamaer’s (JP / NeilPryde) 9 point wave, which consisted of one of the biggest aerials of the day. Swift retaliated with an 8.12 point wave and with Jamaer carrying a 5.75 point wave as his backup swift advanced by 0.8 of a point. Leon Jamaer huge aerial, but not quite enough Morgan Noireaux burst into life on his penultimate wave in Heat 18, which proved to be the difference between advancing and not advancing. The 22-year-old hadn’t looked quite in sync with the conditions throughout the day, but finally pulled out a vertical late aerial and a powerfully slashy turn to book his place in the semifinals. Meanwhile, Juban, who had been the standout up to that point narrowly missed out to Browne by just 0.13 of a point. Marcilio Browne books his place in the semis Ezzy teammates Kevin Pritchard and Graham Ezzy were in a different league in Heat 19 as they continued to rip the conditions apart, while Alex Mussolini and Kauli Seadi appeared to struggle in the tricky conditions. Both Ezzy and Pritchard continued to punt massive aerials, while taking maximum risk which was deservedly rewarded by the judges. Kevin Pritchard goes massive The final heat of the day saw the winds ease back, but as a result, the waves cleaned up and local boys Kai Lenny and Bern Roediger delivered a masterclass at their home break to end the hopes of Campello and Skye. With his final wave, Lenny, recorded the single highest scoring wave of the day — 9.88 points — as he worked a bomb from the outside all the way to the inside with a combination of super fluid turns and a monster aerial and both he and Roediger will be well fancied for the title. Kai Lenny late evening action Wipeout of the Day Throughout the day there were several big takedowns as the Pacific Ocean unleashed its raw power, but Boujmaa Guilloul (Starboard / Severne / Mystic / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses) takes the award for the wipeout of the day after being ejected upside down from his kit after attempting an aerial too late off the lip. Boujmaa Guilloul ejects and prepares for landing The forecast looks solid again for tomorrow, which should ensure another action packed day and both the men’s and women’s draws are now at the semifinals stage. Skippers’ meeting tomorrow will be held at 10am with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10) onwards. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the epic action as it happens via the PWA live stream. The sunsets on Day 4 in Maui, Hawaii To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• irgendiwe schon....

die paar sprünge , 360's und buttomturns auf der welle..hmm...sicher nicht einfach aber als zuschauer solala..

mir gefällt es mehr wenn in richtig dirty bedingungen wie sylt oder klitte doppelloops rausgehauen werden in 2m wellen....

und ben proffitt fehlt :D

• Kevin Pritchard kann es immer noch, krass!

The world’s best sailors took Ho’okipa to pieces again on finals day of the 2016 NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic as the sizeable swell and trade winds continued, although there were a more than a few victims along the way as Ho’okipa’s infamous rocks took more than its fair share of victims today, after not fulfilling their quota yesterday. After an intense set of finals, Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC) and Sarah Hauser (Tabou / Simmer / MFC) sit proudly at the top of the event rankings after the single elimination. Kevin Pritchard reeling down-the-line Women’s Sarah Hauser used her big wave knowledge and experience to her maximum advantage today as she consistently selected the biggest waves she could find, while effortlessly negotiating her way back out, which as the downfall of many others today with the channel frequently closing out. The New Caledonian beauty combined stylish bottom turns with fluid top turns to earn wave scores of 8.5 and 6.38 points to earn victory in the single elimination and she was clearly delighted with her efforts — as this also puts her on course to win the AWT title. Sarah Hauser Japan’s Junko Nagoshi (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing) secured second place on the podium as she consistently attacked the lip to be rewarded with two 7 point waves by the judges, while her fellow compatriot Motoko Sato (Starboard / Severne) completed the top four. Junko Nagoshi Top seed, Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks) won her semifinal in style. Fiona Wylde airing into the final But after a bright start to the final, things, unfortunately, ended sourly with the 19-year-old landing an aerial awkwardly, which resulted in three broken bones in her foot. Wylde has finished the last two seasons in second place and even after sustaining a serious injury she stills currently holds third place. Everyone from the PWA would like to wish Fiona a speedy recovery. A sad end to the day Men’s Kevin Pritchard produced a buzzer-beater in the semifinals to book his place in the final at the expense Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC) by just quarter of a point. Pritchard looked to initially struggle slightly with wave selection in the semifinal but got things together just in the nick of time with his last two waves to advance. Pritchard performs a last minute escape In the final KP continued to consistently pick out the biggest bombs he could find and with his timing now he in sync he unleashed several trademark super late hits off the lip to keep himself firmly in contention. The 40-year-old saved his best wave until his penultimate effort as he opened with two raking turns before tweaking a sick aerial, before jamming another solid hack in the pocket to earn 9.45 points, which saw him overtake Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC) and with almost no time to respond KP earned a hard-fought victory in the single elimination as his fearless approach paid off. Kevin Pritchard tweaked aerial Marcilio Browne finished second in the final, which now means the Brazilian is guaranteed third place in the overall rankings as he leapfrogs Thomas Traversa (Tabou / GA Sails) and Jaeger Stone (Starboard / Severne / SWOX / Shamal Sunglasses). Browne almost earned a perfect score in the final after landing a massive aerial straight into a gouging rail turn, but couldn’t quite sail away from an air taka to complete the wave. The 2013 world champion was leading for much of the heat, but was unable to put the contest to bed with a couple of air game crashes off the end bowl, which left him vulnerable and with 6 minutes to go Pritchard turned the tables. However, Brawzinho will still be delighted with his efforts and still has a shot at the Aloha Classic title in the double elimination. Brawzinho going critically late Browne also wins the award for wipe out of the day after almost replicating Boujmaa Guilloul's emergency exit yesterday. Marcilio Browne holds on Levi Siver’s (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) day began less than ideally as he broke a mast on his opening wave in the semifinal after bouncing out on his bottom turn and getting sucked over the falls on a set wave. Levi Siver in trouble Luckily for the American, Diony Guadagnino (AHD / Loft Sails / MFC) was on hand, as he has so many times over the last four days, to supply Siver with a new set of gear and the American soon responded with a 9.43 point wave as he combined a vert snap in the pocket before stalling and waiting for the wave to steepen up again before executing a perfect frontside 360. Siver went on to win his semifinal before finishing third in the single elimination. Levi Siver aerial Bernd Roediger (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC) was in superb form in the semifinals and he opened his account with one of the waves of the day as he linked two slashy cutty’s straight into a textbook goiter to earn 9.43 points, which set the 20-year-old firmly on the road to winning the second semifinal. In the final, Roediger, made another flying start as he quickly racked up a 9 point wave after linking two or three snappy turns before somehow wrestling a goiter free of the whitewater when it looked for all the world as though he should crash. Over the remainder of the heat, Roediger didn’t look quite as relaxed as he had done throughout the contest and seemed to try and force the issue a little more and eventually finished the single in 4th place. Bernd Roediger mid goiter Double Elimination After a one heat break, the men’s double elimination began and the first four heats were completed. Josh Angulo (Angulo / S2Maui) was the standout sailor in the opening heat as he earned two waves in the excellent range with a combination of ultra late hits off the lip and aerials. In the same heat, Loick Lesauvage (Goya Windsurfing / Shamal Sunglasses) was unlucky as after a strong first wave the 16-year-old got caught out on the inside and with no immediate caddy he, unfortunately, ended up on the rocks. Antoine Martin (JP / NeilPryde / MFC) won Heat 25 ahead of Julien Taboulet (Goya Windsurfing / MFC). For a while there was some discrepancy of an interference by Martin against Zane Schweitzer (Starboard), but after much discussion, it eventually led to nothing. Antoine Martin goes massive Martin and Taboulet will now face the legendary figures of Jason Polakow (JP / NeilPryde) and Robby Naish (Naish / Naish Sails) in the next round after they safely passed through Heat 26 - even after a brief meeting with the rocks. Sometimes even the greats can't evade the Ho'okipa rocks - Jason Polakow, top, Robby Naish, bottom. Meanwhile, Bryan Metcalf-Perez (JP / S2Maui) claimed a comprehensive victory in Heat 27, while Kevin McGillivray (Tabou / GA Sails) claimed the remaining qualifying place in the next round despite his board and rig separating. The wind and waves are set to continue tomorrow and the skippers’ meeting will once again be held at 10am with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10) onwards. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the epic action as it happens via the PWA live stream. To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page. Result Women’s Single Elimination Maui Aloha Classic: 1st Sarah Hauser (Tabou / Simmer / MFC Hawaii)
    2nd Junko Nagoshi (Goya Windsurfing)
    3rd Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks)
    4th Motoko Sato (Starboard / Severne)
    5th Ingrid Larouche (Fanatic / Ezzy)
    5th Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails)
    Result Men’s Single Elimination Maui Aloha Classic: 1st Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC)
    2nd Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC)
    3rd Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC)
    4th Bernd Roediger (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC)
    5th Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins / SWOX)
    5th Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC)
    7th Morgan Noireaux (JP / Hot Sails Maui)
    7th Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy)
    9th Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails)
    9th Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC)
    9th Leon Jamaer (JP / NeilPryde)
    9th Ricardo Campello (Patrik / Point-7 / MFC)

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• The opening three days of pro competition at the 2016 NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic have seen unbelievable conditions, but today Ho’okipa was at its all-time greatest as winds of 30-35 knots and waves of mast to double mast high provided a day of windsurfing at its ultimate best — with many considering today as one of the finest days ever witnessed on the world tour, such was the world class level of the conditions and action on offer. Action Men’s Double Elimination Ross Williams (Tabou / GA Sails / Mystic / Shamal Sunglasses), who has just finished 3rd overall in the slalom, staged one of the comebacks of the double elimination. The Brit used to be a regular in the top 10 on the wave tour and he showed his prowess in the waves today with critically late hits, aerials and powerful, carving turns to win four heats on the spin and also played a pivotal part in deciding the title race as he and Ricardo Campello (Patrik / Point-7 / MFC) eliminated Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails) in Heat 41. Ross Williams Mussolini was the only man who could deny Fernandez, but in order to do so would have to stage a colossal comeback and win the event. The Spaniard made his intentions clear in Heat 38, that he had not yet given up hope of winning the title with a superb display to win the heat, but couldn’t quite find the scores he needed in Heat 41 as he missed out by just 0.16 of a point — meaning Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses) is officially the 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Champion. A step too far for Mussolini Fernandez was a cut above in the opening two events of the year in Pozo, Gran Canaria, and El Medano, Tenerife, where he comprehensively dispatched of his rivals and after a long and agonising wait he deservedly collects his second world title — adding to his previous title from 2010. Victor Fernandez Over the course of a simply epic day of action, there were so many outstanding performances it's almost impossible to list them all. However, having said that Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC) stole the show with the performance of the day. Lenny is the complete waterman and he drew upon all of his local knowledge and supreme talent to produce a simply outstanding heat — with local Rob Funk classing Lenny’s performance in Heat 42 as the best he’s ever seen at Ho’okipa, which saw Lenny earn the first 10. The 24-year-old was in such fine form that in just 10 minutes he was able to record the highest scoring heat of the day — 18.88 points — and had he not fallen on a final aerial on one of his waves he could’ve very well been awarded a perfect heat. Kai Lenny In the final heat of the day, Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde / Mystic / SWOX) was on fire as he too recorded a 10 point wave — the second of the contest. The Brit opened with a massive aerial, before unleashing a gouging turn straight into an explosive frontside 3 and then tagged the end section. Through the heat Swift delivered vert powerful, gouging turns and deservedly won Heat 43 ahead of Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC). Robby Swift spraying buckets Juban was one of the standouts during the single elimination again showed his class with the massive head throw aerials, frontside 3s and gouging turns and the Guadeloupe airlines is now guaranteed at least 9th place here, but it would be hard to bet against him not going a lot further. Camille Juban In the same heat, local boy Graham Ezzy (Tabou / Ezzy) was understandably disappointed not to progress after posting scores of 8.62 and 8.12 points — which would normally be more than enough to carry you through — but he saw his hopes ended by Swift and Juban who were simply in supreme form. Graham Ezzy Ricardo Campello (Patrik / Point-7 / MFC) is always one of the most exciting sailors to watch and you never quite know what he is going to do and he turned Heat 39 around in the dying minutes. Campello first raced down-the-line to land a sick air taka, before combining a bucket spraying hack and a frontside 360 to progress. Ricardo Campello Elsewhere, Jason Polakow (JP / NeilPryde) produced two of the turns of the day, but unfortunately after each of those turns the wave shut down on him, which resulted in his exit from Heat 37, while Klaas Voget (Fanatic / NorthSails /MFC) won three consecutive heats with an impressive display of sailing. Jason Polakow Kauli Seadi (99NoveNove / Hot Sails Maui / MFC) returned to his dynamic best today after looking a little out of sorts in the days prior as he showed off his unique, flowing, surf-esque style, but he then ran into Lenny and Morgan Noireaux (JP / Hot Sails Maui), who ended the Brazilian’s hopes. Kauli Seadi The forecast for tomorrow varies between models , but the wind is expected to be lighter and the wave smaller than today — however, there is still the possibility of competing tomorrow and the skippers’ meeting will be held at 10am tomorrow morning with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10) onwards — if the conditions are suitable. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the epic action as it happens via the PWA live stream. To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Day 7 of the 2016 NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic proved slightly tricky with the wind not quite filling in, but with glassy waves on offer, it was still possible to complete a few more heats for each of the men’s and women’s fleets. Women’s Double Elimination The opening six heats of the women’s double elimination were completed today and due to the marginal forecast the decision was made to sail two heats at a time during the first round, in order to save time with the lighter winds meaning there were more frequent breaks in the action. Amanda Beenen (99NoveNove / Point-7) and María Andrés (Fanatic / NorthSails) successfully won their first round heats to progress, while Shawna Cropas (JP / NeilPryde) and Jessica Crisp (Patrik / Hot Sails Maui) also safely negotiated their way into the next round. Amanda Beenen In Heat 42 Alice Arutkin (Fanatic / NorthSails) face.teammate Andrés as well as Tatiana Howard (Starboard / NeilPryde) and Cropas for a guaranteed place in the top 10, but once again it was Cropas, who came out on top with her excellent wave selection paying dividends, while Howard secured second place. Alice Arutkin In what proved to be the final women’s heat of the day, Jessica Crisp and Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins) enjoyed a close battle for the top spot, but in the end Offringa just managed to edge to duel with an excellent first wave inflicting most of the damage and they will now face Cropas and Howard in Heat 44. Sarah-Quita Offringa Men’s The opening men’s heat of the day — Heat 44 featuring Kai Lenny (Naish / Naish Sails / MFC), Camille Juban (Quatro / Simmer / MFC), Robby Swift (JP / NeilPryde) and two-time Aloha Classic Champion Morgan Noireaux (JP / Hot Sails Maui) — was a real heat of death with only the top sailor from four advancing. In the light winds there was still plenty of radical action, but Lenny continued his imperious form from yesterday to successfully set up a tie against Bernd Roediger (Naish / Naish Sails). Kai Lenny In the battle for fourth and fifth, Roediger made an impressive start as he opened with a vert snap in the pocket before sliding through smooth taka — which he duly claimed. However, the 20-year-old couldn’t quite find his backup wave and with Lenny continuing his impressive form it was the waterman who advanced. Lenny will now face Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) in the battle for third and fourth. Aerial - Kai Lenny The forecast for tomorrow looks as though things could be tricky with the potential of some further wind, but by the mid-afternoon or early evening, the new swell could mean it is too big to compete at Ho’okipa. The skippers’ meeting will once again be held at 10am with a first possible start of 11am (GMT-10). To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• [TABLE='width: 100%']
    <tbody>

[tr]

[TD='width: 379'][TABLE='width: 100%']
    <tbody>

[tr]

[td]

<tbody>

[tr]

[td]

With another lay day being called on day eleven of the NoveNove Maui Aloha Classic we took the chance to catch up with the newly crowned 2016 Men’s PWA Wave World Champion — Victor Fernandez (Fanatic / NorthSails / MFC / Shamal Sunglasses).

World Title No.2 for Victor Fernandez

Fernandez’s Road to the Title

The Spaniard started the season in irresistible form and won the opening two events in decisive fashion to establish a clear lead at the top of the rankings — with Fernandez’s supreme blend of powerful, stylish wave riding and clinical world class jumping setting him apart from the rest of his rivals and he looked just as dangerous in Sylt.

Victor Fernandez flying high over Pozo

However, a narrow semifinal exit was further compounded by his closest rival Alex Mussolini (RRD / RRD Sails) going on to secure the event victory, which saw Fernandez’s lead at the top of the rankings reduced for the first time this season.

Victor Fernandez in Sylt

Heading into France, Fernandez still held a commanding lead, but had to endure a long week of waiting for the wind and waves not playing ball in La Torche, meaning he would have to wait for another chance to secure his second world crown.

With it not being possible to gain a result in France, Fernandez took a stranglehold over the title race, as heading into the final event of the year. here in Maui, the only way he could be denied was by a Mussolini victory.

Alex Mussolini keeping the title race alive in Sylt

Musso faced an uphill challenge after a third round exit in the single elimination and despite showing glimpses of brilliance in the double, the 31-year-old was eliminated in Heat 41 meaning the wait was finally over for Fernandez and he deservedly finishes the season as the world champion — adding to his previous success from 2010.

The 2016 Men's PWA Wave World Champion - Victor Fernandez

PWA: It’s been a few days since you officially became world champion for the second time in your career — has it sunk in yet and how are you feeling?

VF: “It feels amazing, it’s been a really hard journey to get here and a long year because we had two events without wind, so there’s been a lot of waiting. The start of the year for me was amazing particularly in Pozo and Tenerife and Sylt also went well. Here on Maui, it was really tricky on the first day because it was massive and my first heat went really bad with me ending up on the rocks, which meant my chances in the heat and in the single were over.
    In the double I felt like I was sailing better, but in my third heat I wasn’t quite in sync with the conditions and couldn’t find a wave to properly connect together so I ended up losing in that one, but thankfully I didn’t have to wait to long with Alex [Mussolini[ being eliminated in his next heat and that brought me my second title.”

PWA: Does your second world title feel any different to you first and do you think it was easier or harder?

VF: “I think every year it’s so different. It’s six years ago since I first won, but I think the first one is maybe always that little more special, especially because I had already come super close, after finishing twice and just missing out.

This one is also unique though because being crowned the champion on Maui — the home of windsurfing — is special in itself particularly with this being the last event of the year and a 48-man fleet featuring the best of the current generation, the new talent and also some of the legends of the sport. I’m really stoked because it’s never easy to win with the level being so high on the tour.”

PWA: Since you won your first world title in 2010 you’ve never finished out the top 10, but couldn’t quite add any more titles until now — did you approach this year any differently?

VF: “I felt like I was really well prepared for this season. I think spending a lot of time in Maui during the winter for the last four years has really helped me with my overall sailing. I’ve been able to spend a lot of time with Kai Hopf (NorthSails Sail Designer), which has really allowed me to tune my sails and I also spend a lot of time with Klaas (Voget) and the Fanatic Team testing boards. Spending winter in Maui means that I get to spend a lot of time on the water, but it also allows me to follow my normal training program with easy access to the gym, healthy eating and going to bed early. I think by being able to stay in a healthy routine it improves my mental mindset as well as allowing me to improve my level on the water, which makes a massive difference come the end of the year when the margins between success and failure are so small.”

PWA: The conditions at this year’s Aloha Classic were pretty extreme again with massive waves — what’s it like sailing Ho’okipa when it’s like that?

VF: “It’s really difficult - especially on my mind as I didn’t feel 100% ready to surf this wave. I’ve sailed this spot for many hours with the best guys in the world, so I feel like I know the spot really well, but those conditions were so extreme that most people don’t even sail Ho’okipa when it's like that, so if you aren’t quite in the mood it’s really tricky to perform. The waves were so big the whole time that the channel was just closing out almost 100% of the time, so it wasn’t even easy to get out. You also had to try and calculate how much risk you can take because if you end up on the rocks the heat is pretty much over, but that’s how it was and this is the world tour so you have to be prepared for everything and be good at everything in order to win.”

Pumping surf at Ho'okipa

PWA: You always look very composed when you are competing — Do you ever get angry or upset when you lose a heat?

VF: “Yeah, of course, you are never happy when you lose, but as long as I’ve given everything I could and the other guy has just sailed better then it’s fine for me. I don’t beat myself up about it. You know I’ve been competing for many years now, so I’ve experienced some painful losses and many enjoyable wins. That’s just how competition works. Sometimes it's someone else's time on that particular day — sometimes you may lose by just 0.01 of a point, but that’s just the way it is. I think you could see that this week with just two waves counting, that each heat becomes even closer and there’s almost no room for error with the level being so high.”

PWA: What did you want to be when you were growing up?

VF: “I always wanted to be a professional windsurfer, so for me, it’s like living a dream.”

PWA: Do you believe in life after death?

VF: “Ehhhh maybe something you know, but to be honest I prefer to live this life just in case.”

PWA: How about aliens?

VF: ““No, not really… I like watching sci-fi movies, but that’s about far as it goes.”

PWA: What’s one thing that annoys you?

VF: “Hmmm… missing a connecting flight on a long haul journey and then you have to reroute and stay overnight, that’s pretty annoying and tiring.”

PWA: If you had to choose one factor that has contributed most towards your success what would it be?

VF: “I think I’d have to say, family and friends. Without their support, it wouldn’t be possible.”
    PWA: Finally, how did you celebrate?

VF: “I want out with my wife and a few friends and just had a few beers (and a Nutella crepe, which I haven’t had for two weeks since I got here). On Sunday at the closing ceremony we will celebrate a bit more, let’s see.”

PWA: Thanks, Victor and congratulations once again.

To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images and live ticker simply click %3D258%26cHash%3D996bdbc85215e257f68b916a33dcbf7f"]HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/td]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [TD='width: 221'][/TD]

[/tr]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Tag 13:

After another lay day in Maui the 2016 NoveNove Aloha Classic could all boil down to tomorrow, which is the final day of possible competition. This means event leaders Sarah Hauser (Tabou / Simmer / MFC) and Kevin Pritchard (Starboard / Ezzy / MFC) will face an agonising wait, while the likes of Levi Siver (Quatro / Goya Windsurfing / MFC) and Marcilio Browne (Goya Windsurfing / MFC) will be desperate for the opportunity to overturn KP at the top of the event rankings. Men's Event Leader - Kevin Pritchard Meanwhile, in the women’s draw, Junko Nagoshi (Goya Windsurfing), Moto Sato (Starboard / Severne), Sarah-Quita Offringa (Starboard / NeilPryde / Maui Ultra Fins), Shawna Cropas (JP / NeilPryde), Tatiana Howard (JP / NeilPryde) and Jessica Crisp (Patrik / Hot Sails Maui) all still have a shot of denying Hauser a first victory on the world tour. Unfortunately, Fiona Wylde (Starboard / Sailworks), who is currently third, will be unable to sail due to breaking her foot in the single elimination. Women's Event Leader - Sarah Hauser The forecast looks as though the trade winds should return, but another decision will be made tomorrow morning regarding the size of the waves as the swell drops to 1.5m at 12 seconds. All fleets will meet at 10am for the skippers’ meeting with the action commencing from 11am (GMT-10) — if conditions allow. Make sure you tune into www.pwaworldtour.com to follow all of the latest developments live from Ho’okipa. To stay up to date with all the latest developments from Maui — including the live stream, elimination ladders, entry list, images an

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.