Fahrerkarussell 2016

• Nu zier dich nicht so, Jan... :D

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Kann wer den Wechsel von Iachino bestätigen? Weder Starboard noch P7 wissen was davon...

Nordwest

• Also stimmt der Wechsel von Iachino;)
    Wahrscheinlich Stillschweigen bis Jahresende vereinbart. Würde mich für Point 7 freuen, wenn sie wieder ein italienisches Zugpferd im Racing hätten, nach dem tragischen Tod von Menegatti.

Nordwest

• Matteo Iachinio bei Point 7 / Starboard nun bestätigt, ebenso Bruno Martini. Pascal Toselli anscheinend nicht mehr bei Point 7, auch sind Jordi Vonk und Maciek Rutkowski nicht mehr dabei.

Externer Inhalt vimeo.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Steve Allen bei pd Patrik

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Wieso denn längst überfällig, Matze?

Zitat von Klaas Voget

I'm excited to announce that i'm going to be on the North Sails Windsurfing International Team from 2016!I’m sailing on Fanatic boards since i’ve started windsurfing and with my close relationship with the brand, the relationship to North Sails also got closer and closer over the years, as both brands are working hand in hand within the Boards & More group. We’ve had several talks over the years about this move and for 2016 it was finally the right time. I’m super excited to work with sail designer Kai Hopf and my team mate Victor Fernández Official Fansite on the development of the new wave sails. North has a super professional R&D setup with a loft on Maui and a development center and headquarter in Germany. New protos are built from one week to the next in production standard and we can try new design ideas immediately. The masts, booms and all the accessories are of the highest standards and the best and lightest you can get on the market. I’m really looking forward to become a part of this team and push my own sailing and the equipment even further! I’m in Chile right now and already have a bunch of protos here for the 2017 development. My first impression is super good, i can’t wait for the wind to return for my next session!
    I’d like to thank Simmer Style for their support for the past 6 years, for the opportunity to learn a lot about sail design and for the fun team spirit to all simmer team riders!
    Of course i also thank my long term sponsors Fanatic International, CHIEMSEE and ION, who will join me into the next season.

Here some shots of me with my new gear and a bit of action with one of the proto sails. Stoked about how light the entire rig feels!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.