Beiträge von Margo-91

Margo-91 , Wow… this is the info I’m looking for… this makes me happy and enthusiastic hahaha.

Question is, do you own the 2020 version with the thicker footpads or de version before?

So as you know has the Exocets an extra demping beneath the heel wich I do like very much because of a knee injury. And the 2020 F-Race has a thicker footpad than usualy so that will come my way 😀.

So as I read, the 150 has no need of very big fins according the size of the sail, I now use a 45/46 at 7,8 an 48 at 9.0 and 52 at 9.6 with my Exocet RS6 (2017). The fins I use are Hurricane, Sonntag and Winheller.

Hi Reindt,
    i have older version from 2018, still feels like brand new, no soft spots or deformations :)
    For me even with thinner footpads it feels comfy enought, my knees are happy now :D
    I do use lot smaller fins than before, with 7.8 most used fin is 47 ZSLM (fin for choppy waters),
    sometimes if water is really flat then even 43 ZSL is ok, with 8,6 if wind is strong and stable 47 is good
    but if wind is weaker i use 48 ZSL, with 9,3 its allways 48, i have also 50cm fin but dont use it anymore.
    Only thing what i dont like about PD boards is footstrap antitwist, they have metallic plates only,
    and these are no good for keeping straps not twisting. So i got these, no twisting starps anymore.
    IMG_2252.jpg

Hello, I am Dutch and can read and speak German, but I write..hmmmm,

You said you would choose a PD F-Race 150, did you buy the board and yes, what is your experience?

I'm also interested in this board and looking for as much information as possible.

My weight is 107kg and at this moment I am sailing Exocet boards like the RS6, 82cm. This is a very nice board, but due to various circumstances my condition is not that good, so that after a short time I get a bit downgraded and it is not so easy for me to get into the backstrap sometimes. A Free Racer is more comfortable and a little easier to sail so that I can last longer.

Do you experience that too?

Hi Reindt,
    im Estonian so i will write in Eglish ;)
    I am at same weight as you are, 107kg to 112kg. I do own PD F-Race 150.
    Its perfect board for heavy sailors like us. It is built very strong,
    my previous boards Tabou Manta's, older Fanatic Ray's and SB's
    all vent soft very quicly under standing area and at sides, but no such issue with F-Race's.
    Also due shape and glass bottom F-Race is so good in heavy chopy waters,
    does not bounce on chopp but flies over it. Also for its size it goes really fast
    i can keep up my friends with slalom boards easilly.
    With F-Race 150 i do use 7.8, 8.6 and 9.3 sails with 43 to 48cm Z-SL and SLM fins.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The

Drive the F Race 150 with Z Fins SLM 47 - -.

I love the station wagon, I think it will be very free with the Finn. Gliding down and gliding through are great, the slalom will accelerate better, but I don't do regattas.

Agree, 150 F-Race feel free enoght with SLM47-

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Patrik F-Race is "wunderbar" :D
    Great board in chop

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Simply love that board, Patrik F-Race 150, with Loft Blade 7.8 and Z SLM S- 46. Rider 110 kg
    Masttrack 1,5 cm back from middle position, footstraps as back as possible.

schade nur das hier im Forum nicht viel über den frace150 zu lesen ist

bei meinem Gewicht?! ich bin einfach noch zu unsicher

X/

F-Race150-120.JPG

150 F-Race is a machine for heavy sailor, was 117 kg now 10 kilos lighter. It feels quite like slalom board, very similar to Tabou Manta witch i had years ago.
    Speed is great, especially on nasty chop we have here in Estonia, chop feels like flat water now ;) , goes over 50kmh almost every session with 7.8 Loft Blade and with ZSL S- 48, i can keep up with my ligter buddies with 110 slalom boards easy.

Hi,
    i own Patric F-Race 150 GBM, and i mainly use "Z SL 48 S-" with it, sails are Loft Blade 7,8 and Loft SwitchBlade 9,3
    With 9,3 Z48 feels slightly more sensitive when wind is not strong enough, but its still OK.
    Also have Select V-Max 50 and Re-Boxed Debo Formula Fin ca. 55cm, Z48 is slightly faster than Select
    and works better if you pump board to plane, but in general feels quite a same.
    Re-Boxed Debo i use only for very-very light wind days with 9,3

In some reason i can use slightly smaller fins than before, had a Fanatic Ray 145 before, it goes faster
    and has better upwind even with smaller fin. If water is not that choppy i have been using also "Z SL 43 S" with 7.8

P.S this board is a "Machine" for heavy sailor (im 116kg), goes fast has hell, if water is not messy goes over 50kmh easily,
    i can keep up my light weight buddies with slalom boards easily and its does not get flighty if wind picks up
    and water gets messy, its feels so nice in heavy chop :)

Dateien

• IMG_2275.JPG

(2,33 MB, 33 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )