Severne CodeRed mit North Masten

• Pryde doesnt even have a curve that gets close to being CC...:rolleyes:

I use in my RS-R only platinum masts and they work there verry good! An friend of me has the same sail and he has the X9 on the sail and he will change to Platinum why he find the RS-R better with the platinum too...

• I use in my RS-R only platinum masts and they work there verry good! An friend of me has the same sail and he has the X9 on the sail and he will change to Platinum why he find the RS-R better with the platinum too...

Can only guess that is because the sail is much softer with this mast... But anyway to think a north mast is the same as a NP mast is a misunderstanding...
    Using the wrong mast on a race sail is the same a filling diesel on a ferrari
    :cry:

• Can only guess that is because the sail is much softer with this mast... But anyway to think a north mast is the same as a NP mast is a misunderstanding...
    Using the wrong mast on a race sail is the same a filling diesel on a ferrari
    :cry:

Salü Zusammen

Ich besitze einen North Platinum 490 (von 2008) und möchte damit ein Severne Code Red oder ein NP RS Slalom MKIII betreiben (zwischen 8.3 bis 9.0).
    In diesem Thread war alles zu lesen, Severne geht gar nicht und NP funktioniert super....liest man aber zum Vergleich den Masttest von SURF, entspricht der North sehr gut dem Severne und ziemlich schlecht dem NP. Bin nun leicht verwirrt...
    Hat in der Zwischenzeit jemand aktuelle Erfahrungen dazu gemacht?

Gruss Chrigi