Kevin Pritchard neuer PWA Wave Worldchampion!

• Kevin continues to fulfill his dreams by winning the prestigious PWA Wave World Title on Maui. With this Wave Title Kevin no doubt secures his place in windsurfing's History as one of the very best all-round windsurfers we have seen over the past few decades. Hawaii was the scene for the final wave event on the PWA World Tour held at Hookipa beach park over the past 10 days.

Kevin sailed consistent the whole year and once again put in another solid performance here at Hookipa to finish third to Josh Angulo in first Jason Polakow in second.

Kevin commented - "This has been one of my goals over the past few years and now I made it again for the second time. I've had a fantastic year and now with the wave title under my belt, I can relax a bit and enjoy the off season. I'm super stoked to have the final event at Hookipa with all my friends and family around to enjoy my victory."

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! :)

Dateien

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.