Fahrerkarussell 2020

• Nicolas Goyard ist gemäss Aussage auf seiner Facebook-Seite nun vollständig (d.h. Segel, Board, Foil) auf Phantom-Windsurfing unterwegs. Das ist für mich auch eine wichtige Aussage in Hinblick auf das Fortbestehen von Phantom-Windsurf - siehe anderer Beitrag hier im Forum.

Nicolas Goyard meint noch:

Zitat

….

Aaand I am the Phantom board designer ! I

….

I broke up my own foil speed record a few days ago... And did 36,44 knots on 2s ! 🔥 And 32,3 knots on the nautical mile !

• Hab ich auch gelesen, was aber für mich bedeutet und nicht zwangläufig die selbe Firma ist, sondern u.U. mit einer neuen Firma starten, bzw. die alte in Insolvenz geschickt haben? bleibt spannend

• Alex Mussolini -> AV-Boards

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Nicolas Warembourg zu...

Alex Cousin zu...

:-)

... ersterer wurde schon ertappt und erwähnt...

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Nicolas fährt ja aktuell schon beim Defi in Japan mit PD.

Alex rate ich mal wechselt seine Segel von Phantom auf PD?

• Alex wechselt die Boards, Segel weiss ich nicht.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Bernd Roediger raus bei Naish.

Aber das Interview (bei IWT) dazu ist das eigentliche interessante:

IWT - Q7: If the world of international sports is able to once again thrive next year, what will you do? Will you be able to survive as an athlete until then and get the support to compete in 2021? Is that what you want?

Bernd - A7: Well, I was actually just dropped from the Naish team. Which I consider a badge of honor as an aspiring artist. Being discarded by Corporate America was probably something I had, foolishly, subconsciously yearned for! So perhaps support for 2021 won't come. But at the same time, perhaps I can also stop painting custom boards from local shapers in production graphics, playing at a vague and half-hearted attempt to hoodwink customers, I don't know.

I'm not trying to put down the industry, or products coming from overseas, I'm a Prime member too. But the fact is that the only time we ever use the production stuff is during the photoshoot, and then we put that board in the shed. Favouring one of our customs instead, shaped by someone completely unrelated to Naish. But still we're hoping you will buy the board we pumped out, because we apparently don't think very much of you or your abilities of simple discernment.

At this point in time, the idea of creating something real, here, where I grew up seems more enticing than selling something fake for a ticket around the world. Naish used to be Naish Hawaii, and I remember Harold Iggy, sitting in his shop. His wisdom made a huge impact on me as a young person, and I'd love watching him passionately creating masterpice boards, in a small shed on the North Shore. That Naish is gone, and I just hope I never end up going wherever it is that they went.

Robby Naish Response:

'This is so incredibly offensive and far from reality that I can hardly contain myself. Bernd is so talented as an athlete… Gifted even… Yet his sense of reality is so distorted that I feel sorry for him. What he says about my brand is patently untrue. We all ride production board the vast majority of the time. And the legacy of this brand and where it came from is every bit as true to the core today as it ever was. For Bernd to use the name and memory of my great friend Harold Iggy to disparage my name and company is unbelievably offensive and out of line. Calling Naish “corporate America“ so as to somehow shed a negative light upon us is also insanity. I am the only shareholder of this company. We work our asses off day in and day out to survive in a very difficult business. We love what we do and we make things that better peoples lives, getting them out on the water and into nature. I think that Bernd has a warped sense of reality and vision of how the world works. He clearly has no appreciation for a dollar or real work ethic. He has been given so much opportunity and could be thriving as an athlete… Yet his ignorance has always gotten in his way. Sad.

Ich meine das Pros in Hookipa oder z.B. auch in Pozo Customs fahren und speziell auch in Hookipa sehr viele mit Keith Taboul Boards und Sponsoren Grafik unterwegs sind, ist glaube ich allerseits bekannnt. Ich selbst sah 2011 in der Quatro factory mit eigenen Augen die ganzen JP Graphics. Und auch Kaulis "JP/Quatro" Quad ~2009 war ja legendär.

ABER darf man sich als "Mitarbeiter" eines solchen Brands so etwas ausposaunen??? Ich sage nein und ich persönlich glaube auch das es für BR schwierig sein wird eine neue Marke zu finden die ihn unterstützt, außer vielleicht Quatro oder Goya.

Aber auf jeden Fall sehr sehr interessant das ganze :saint:

P.s. wenn der Thread nicht passt, verschiebt es.....

• Autsch...rausposaunen dass customs gefahren werden ist das eine, der Rest geht ja nochmal ne Spur weiter...oh mann, dann muss er wohl ohne Sponsor klarkommen...

• Autsch...rausposaunen dass customs gefahren werden ist das eine, der Rest geht ja nochmal ne Spur weiter...oh mann, dann muss er wohl ohne Sponsor klarkommen...

Wave darf mit Custom-Made gestartet werden. War auch schon immer so, dito die Segel müssen nicht der Serie entsprechen.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.