Fahrerkarussell 2017

• Genau, Cape Town :-)

PS: Für diejenigen, die den wahnsinnssprung von campello noch nicht gesehen haben: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPVs_rFBuQg/
    PPS: Da sieht man auch noch das PD-Board

"Ich komme von einer Farm in der Wüste, wo es weit und breit keine Wellen gibt. Also, wenn ich Wave-Weltmeister werden kann, dann kannst du es auch, wenn du nur willst - Live your dream!!"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sheshe ()

• Nic Hibdige zu Gaastra

Externer Inhalt vimeo.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Alexandre Cousin zu GA Gaastra

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Was ist jetzt eigentlich mit Ricardo Campello? Er fährt nach wie vor mit Patrik Boards herum und die Patrik-Seite führt ihn immer noch als Teamfahrer.

• Ingmar Daldorf NED-191 zu Tabou/GA:

Pro Rider Ingmar Daldorf joins GA for 2017

MP: Welcome to the Gaastra/ Tabou Racing team for 2017 Ingmar! Tell us a little history about yourself and what has gotten you to this point in your life and windsurfing career.

ID: I became addicted with the water and wind when I was 12 year-old. Together with my dad and 2 brothers, I was spending every weekend on the water. Started with freestyle and after a few years on my dad's freeride equipment, and started to participate in slalom racing. And on my first competition I know slalom was my thing, I was super excited. So after I finished my building engineer study a few years ago, I had more time to train and travel to international events and became to make some results.

MP: Tell us about your goals for the upcoming season.

ID: I want to grow mainly in the PWA competitions and have a goal set, ending in the top 20. And of course enjoy our beautiful sport, beside the slalom I want to do some more sessions on wave / freestyle gear.

MP: As for your training regiment, what do you think you are doing different than the top competitors you are aiming to beat?

ID: I enjoy making a lot of hours on the water and I use my training days to the extreme. I train hard but I do it with a big smile.

MP: What do you think is the single most important piece of the racing puzzle? Is it the training? The experience, the gear? Tell us your thoughts….

ID: To be ONE with your equipment. That you get with training, tuning and a lot of hours on the water.

MP: What are your thoughts regarding the new Foil discipline? Have you experimented yet with this and how do you see it moving forward?

ID: I have not tried the foiling discipline yet. I think the minimal wind limit is not far away from formula and the big slalom equipment. So I don´t see the great advantage of it yet. But of course it has to be fun to be flying over the water up in the sky.

MP: Who is the most respected windsurfer in your mind?

ID: On this moment Sarah Quita Offringa. Winning and having fun in tree disciplines. But also Robby Naish is a very respected windsurfer.

MP: Any words you like to live by?

ID: Enjoy every day.

MP: Thanks for your time, good luck for the season!

ID: Thanks a lot. I´m happy to be part of the GA-Tabou team. Let´s hope for a season with a lot of wind and great racing.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Ist das Ricardo Campello, auf Quatro???

Ja, das ist er.

Allerdings ist er auf den meisten Bildern auf geliehenen Quatro Boards zu sehen, die klar nicht ihm gehören.

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Bei Wave gibt es keine Reglementierung, so wie bei Slalom. Die Slalomfahrer müssen bei der ersten Einschreibung ihr Material samt Seriennummern registrieren...

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Ist das Ricardo Campello, auf Quatro???

Ja, das ist er.

Allerdings ist er auf den meisten Bildern auf geliehenen Quatro Boards zu sehen, die klar nicht ihm gehören.

ja hab heute morgen bei FB Fotos von Jimmie Hepp gesehen, auf denen auf dem Board ein Red Bull Sticker zusehen ist. Also vermutlich von Levi Siver... bin gespannt wie es für ihn weiter geht.

Gibts denn schon irgendwelche Mutmaßungen, Gerüchte, etc....?????