Fanatic 2014

• sieht für mich so aus, als ob der werte herr aeberli da wohl doch mehr macht, als nur den "brand" zu "managen". die aufwendige cut-out-konstruktion erinnert mich doch schon sehr an die f2-formula boards:)
    sieht auf jeden fall interessant aus.

• shaper is still Sebastian Wenzel....

still?

still means -> noch

:D

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• nicht mehr lange...

Dieser Text wurde nach alter, neuer und eigener Rechtschreibung geschrieben und ist daher fehlerfrei!
    Tipp Weltmeister F1 2011 & 2013, Tipp Team-Weltmeister F1 2009, 2010, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021!

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Nach Jahren gefallen sie mir recht gut, die neuen Kleinen. Weniger V im Unterwasserschiff. Flacheres und breiteres Deck in der Mitte. Farblich natürlich mit North Sails abgestimmt. Vieles mit Slotboxen. Der Trifin endlich eigenständig designt und nicht nur ein alter Freewave mit drei Finnekästen drunter! Gewichte und Preise werden natürlich nicht genannt.

http://www.fanatic.com/content…surfboards/index_eng.html

• glad you like them, prices on Wave/Freestyle are completely unchanged from 2013 in € countries. Quite a lot of work went into the new Wave/Freestyle ranges, with almost all completely new shapes, what is also new is that we managed to get the weights down slightly, due to some details like clear rails, smaller stickers (due to coloured resins) and slightly different layups. Once we have a good % of boards produced we´ll post those to have a good average weight, should be fairly soon.

The new waveboards in both Quad and Tri are really a lot easier to ride and very nice for balancing in non-planing conditions with the wider, flatter decks. FreeWave 2013 we actually made some prototypes for newer shapes but could not improve the existing shape at the time. Now after another 12 months R&D cycle we did manage to improve and update the shape too. The Trifin itself was actually an older Twin shape, that you refer to, had great feedback on that board, but is of course slightly older, narrower shape, the new TriFin is a lot wider, flatter deck, better in keeping speed on slower waves, better in planing etc...pretty different to the existing Tri....

oops, I guess this is too much "pimping", I forgot I´m not on fanatic.com, sorry!! :-) feel free to visit us there for more detailed questions...

• na mal warten was die tests sagen werden und ob man im winter mal einen unter die füße bekommt, will auch aml quad trifin und freewave gegeneinander fahren. Hoffe der Freewave ist besser geworden, der alte war mir einfach zu langweilig.

• glad you like them, prices on Wave/Freestyle are completely unchanged from 2013 in € countries. Quite a lot of work went into the new Wave/Freestyle ranges, with almost all completely new shapes, what is also new is that we managed to get the weights down slightly, due to some details like clear rails, smaller stickers (due to coloured resins) and slightly different layups. Once we have a good % of boards produced we´ll post those to have a good average weight, should be fairly soon.

The new waveboards in both Quad and Tri are really a lot easier to ride and very nice for balancing in non-planing conditions with the wider, flatter decks. FreeWave 2013 we actually made some prototypes for newer shapes but could not improve the existing shape at the time. Now after another 12 months R&D cycle we did manage to improve and update the shape too. The Trifin itself was actually an older Twin shape, that you refer to, had great feedback on that board, but is of course slightly older, narrower shape, the new TriFin is a lot wider, flatter deck, better in keeping speed on slower waves, better in planing etc...pretty different to the existing Tri....

oops, I guess this is too much "pimping", I forgot I´m not on fanatic.com, sorry!! :-) feel free to visit us there for more detailed questions...

Hi Craig,

das ist schon völlig ok so, dafür sind die News ja da. :)
    Würden mal alle ihre neuen Sachen so ausführlich, engagiert und sympathisch präsentieren!

Danke dafür...

Grüße

Totti

Check out:
    Surf-Wiki.com
    Windcraft-Sports.de

Verbrauch derzeit:
    810081.png, mit C253.
    595812.png, mit R107.
    896532.png, mit E28.

• Moin,

was ist mit den neuen HAWKs? Wenn ich richtig sehe, ist der 135iger seit 2008 unverändert? Wann werden die Freeride- Boards denn
    präsentiert?

Der neue Freewave ist tatsächlich mal wieder interessant, ich fand auch die seit 2010 nicht so dolle, davor also 2006-2009 geniale Boards.

Grüße
    teenie

• Hi Teenie,

Hmm, the 135 got an upgrade a couple of seasons ago, we kept the width the same but adjusted the V and rocker line somewhat. I would have to check exactly, but I believe it was updated in 2011. Freeride October 1st. Also there we have been busy, although last year was a fairly big update in Freeride, so 2014 is a mixture of proven/new shapes.